4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
I remember this dev, I had a debate with him years back about anarchocommunism until he wrote me a novel in response. He put some of those writing skills to good use here. Sad to see the project die but shit happens. Hope all is well with him. That debate reignited my interest in debate and kicked me off into the realm of debatelords which changed my life and had innumerable downstream effects. Funny how the butterfly effect works.
who is anarchocommunism?

Jun 9, 2017
Well the thing is I remember telling DS before the game went live that it was very unlikely to be a financial success no matter how well received/rated it would be. It's sad that those cookie cutter type games are so prevalent but they are successful. Ultimately people vote with their wallets. They pay to see what they want to see and that's fine too.

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
Well the thing is I remember telling DS before the game went live that it was very unlikely to be a financial success no matter how well received/rated it would be. It's sad that those cookie cutter type games are so prevalent but they are successful. Ultimately people vote with their wallets. They pay to see what they want to see and that's fine too.
yeah right on that part same storyline in some of games but we can do now its gone and that our fate was also good but that too is gone folks don't like unique type of story

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes