Ren'Py Abandoned The Things We Do For Love [Ep. 1-2] [DSeductionGames]

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Wow.. It's really REALLY short.. a lot shorter than I remembered almost 2 years ago (When I first played it) but I didn't realize I had already play this until the opening scene -(Being on a new computer, one looses track of time).

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Wow.. It's really REALLY short.. a lot shorter than I remembered almost 2 years ago (When I first played it) but I didn't realize I had already play this until the opening scene -(Being on a new computer, one looses track of time).
I was really short, but it was a very good and interesting start to start of with.

Getting your MC raped in the opening was in my mind a brilliant way to start the story, but sadly we will never know where it would ultimately go.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I was really short, but it was a very good and interesting start to start of with.

Getting your MC raped in the opening was in my mind a brilliant way to start the story, but sadly we will never know where it would ultimately go.
Yes. Being gay myself is why I played it, and erotic with handsome stepdad being in his police uniform ..yum..
Also, the male model in the ntr scene is super hot, he actually looks like a real person than a 3D model.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Yes. Being gay myself is why I played it, and erotic with handsome stepdad being in his police uniform ..yum..
Also, the male model in the ntr scene is super hot, he actually looks like a real person than a 3D model.
I think there was some optional NTR planned for the game, but I think that scene was a fan request and not part of the canon story. I have to admit, NTR (And Gay content) is not really my thing, but it sure as hell made for an interesting start to the story.

That's why I'm becoming irritated with the anti-NTR crowd. I'm no fan myself, but by it gives you so many more writing tools to make your story interesting. There is a whole set of emotions (Anger, sadness, betrayal, jealousy etc.) you cut out of the developers toolkit when you say, no other man then the MC can touch any other female...It's fucking stupid.

All the best movies have elements of these in them. It makes for interesting story telling.

Aug 2, 2018
Would like to introduce myself to the cucked by abandoned tag gang, i downloaded the game 30 min ago, fell in love with the characters and the bonds they share, then got sad knowing that he will never update this game. I am Xunerth and in my top 10 renpy games of the hundreds ive downloaded 3, now 4 of my favorites r abandoned. :)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Would like to introduce myself to the cucked by abandoned tag gang, i downloaded the game 30 min ago, fell in love with the characters and the bonds they share, then got sad knowing that he will never update this game. I am Xunerth and in my top 10 renpy games of the hundreds ive downloaded 3, now 4 of my favorites r abandoned. :)
Maybe it's you! Should the other 6 developers be worried? ;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Maybe it's you! Should the other 6 developers be worried? ;)
Especially since Xunerth downloaded the game "30 min ago", well after the Abandoned tag had already been added for the game.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I think there was some optional NTR planned for the game, but I think that scene was a fan request and not part of the canon story. I have to admit, NTR (And Gay content) is not really my thing, but it sure as hell made for an interesting start to the story.

That's why I'm becoming irritated with the anti-NTR crowd. I'm no fan myself, but by it gives you so many more writing tools to make your story interesting. There is a whole set of emotions (Anger, sadness, betrayal, jealousy etc.) you cut out of the developers toolkit when you say, no other man then the MC can touch any other female...It's fucking stupid.

All the best movies have elements of these in them. It makes for interesting story telling.
When treated like a writing tool, it can be VERY useful indeed. I'd say I'm mostly NTR neutral, but there's some parts of me that are pro NTR, some that are anti NTR, but they both are all for the same reasons. Kinks are like seasoning. They should be used in the right way & in the right amounts to enhance the story, not become a substitute for it. For example, I like my steak with carmalized onions, garlic & some seasoning salt while it's cooking, & it's perfect as is. If it's cooked as just a slab of meat on a grill, then I'd need some steak sauce just to make it palatable. Now, does that mean I'd want to eat a pile of onions, garlic & salt with some meat shavings on it? or a bowl full of steak sauce with a chunk of meat floating around? No, who would? That's gross & inedible. In much the same way, many NTR creators like to churn out the same boring old "Hot wife & microdick beta husband are deeply in love & happy. Suddenly, big dick alpha male enters picture, (usually black because raceplay is a big part of that scene), Wife resists the boorish antag but finds herself ultimately unable to resist & she gives in, rapidly losing her identity & moral compass as she now lives only to fuck antag to her beloved husband's dismay & husband is just sad". wash, rinse repeat, YAWN. Thanks for the plate of onions & salt, but I'll pass. I'd like real food, thanks. I hate to say it, but part of why Lessons of Passion remain popular is because they actually use NTR rather effectively as a compelling story mechanism. In Living with Temptation 2, Living with Serena, (I think that's what it was), Divided heart, etc... based on choices you make & how yoou play the game, NTR might or might not happen, & how you play it when it does happen can have wildly different outcomes ranging from MC is crushed & his life falls apart bad endings to the cheating partner getting their ass handed to them. Like in LWT2 alone, when the wife cheats, depending on the MC's choices, that can end in the MC being crushed, or it could end in him owning her in a divorce, where he get's the hot redhead as a replacement, keeps the house & his kid, etc... while she ends up completely washed up. & it's that variety of whether it will or won't happen, what the outcome will be, all based on the MC's choices that makes it interesting. If more creators took that approach, I think NTR wouldn't have such a bad rep.

In short, when used right, it CAN be an enhancement to the story. When used as a substitute for the story, it's just shit.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
When treated like a writing tool, it can be VERY useful indeed. I'd say I'm mostly NTR neutral, but there's some parts of me that are pro NTR, some that are anti NTR, but they both are all for the same reasons. Kinks are like seasoning. They should be used in the right way & in the right amounts to enhance the story, not become a substitute for it. For example, I like my steak with carmalized onions, garlic & some seasoning salt while it's cooking, & it's perfect as is. If it's cooked as just a slab of meat on a grill, then I'd need some steak sauce just to make it palatable. Now, does that mean I'd want to eat a pile of onions, garlic & salt with some meat shavings on it? or a bowl full of steak sauce with a chunk of meat floating around? No, who would? That's gross & inedible. In much the same way, many NTR creators like to churn out the same boring old "Hot wife & microdick beta husband are deeply in love & happy. Suddenly, big dick alpha male enters picture, (usually black because raceplay is a big part of that scene), Wife resists the boorish antag but finds herself ultimately unable to resist & she gives in, rapidly losing her identity & moral compass as she now lives only to fuck antag to her beloved husband's dismay & husband is just sad". wash, rinse repeat, YAWN. Thanks for the plate of onions & salt, but I'll pass. I'd like real food, thanks. I hate to say it, but part of why Lessons of Passion remain popular is because they actually use NTR rather effectively as a compelling story mechanism. In Living with Temptation 2, Living with Serena, (I think that's what it was), Divided heart, etc... based on choices you make & how yoou play the game, NTR might or might not happen, & how you play it when it does happen can have wildly different outcomes ranging from MC is crushed & his life falls apart bad endings to the cheating partner getting their ass handed to them. Like in LWT2 alone, when the wife cheats, depending on the MC's choices, that can end in the MC being crushed, or it could end in him owning her in a divorce, where he get's the hot redhead as a replacement, keeps the house & his kid, etc... while she ends up completely washed up. & it's that variety of whether it will or won't happen, what the outcome will be, all based on the MC's choices that makes it interesting. If more creators took that approach, I think NTR wouldn't have such a bad rep.

In short, when used right, it CAN be an enhancement to the story. When used as a substitute for the story, it's just shit.
Give this man a Bells!!

You understand 100% what I'm trying to say. I'm not a fan of NTR, but I realise that shit happens and I'd like my game to reflect that. There should be consequences to treating your girl like shit, or the possibility of sweet revenge, or even redemption for the girl etc. etc. So Many possibilities. It's like a whole toolkit being removed from the story if you know beforehand that the game will not contain any such thing.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Give this man a Bells!!

You understand 100% what I'm trying to say. I'm not a fan of NTR, but I realise that shit happens and I'd like my game to reflect that. There should be consequences to treating your girl like shit, or the possibility of sweet revenge, or even redemption for the girl etc. etc. So Many possibilities. It's like a whole toolkit being removed from the toolkit if you know beforehand that the game will not contain any such thing.
i'm doin the same thing for a game i'm revamping.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Give this man a Bells!!

You understand 100% what I'm trying to say. I'm not a fan of NTR, but I realise that shit happens and I'd like my game to reflect that. There should be consequences to treating your girl like shit, or the possibility of sweet revenge, or even redemption for the girl etc. etc. So Many possibilities. It's like a whole toolkit being removed from the story if you know beforehand that the game will not contain any such thing.
Exactly. I mean as for the fragile babies that complain "NO, Da NTR isn't skippable! Mah feelings hurt for muh fictional gf bcaz I'm da MC in muh brain!" types, I don't really sympathize for them because let's be real, NTR or being left is kinda the RL consequences if you don't treat your partners well, (though that said, for those with fragile egos, I do soppose having the skippable option does make for more choice which in & of itself isn't a bad thing). But for the NTR fanboys & their creators, it's like they only know of 1 single linear way to use NTR. Like I said with salt, They don't understand the concept of sprinkling a little on actual food to season it, they just understand "dine on salt". Frankly, if anything, they are an embarrassment & a disgrace to their own kink because THEY are the reason why when people think NTR, they don't think "ooo plot twist" or "something to make the game interesting", they think "fuck, rehashed white beta cuck boy loses love interest to black mega donged alpha jerk, wife turns into mindless slut, MC is left sad, the end." It's just absolute trash & boring. It COULD be used to make games more interesting if these whiny "don't hurt my precious feelers by bringing in non MC dick" anti NTR crybabies & most of all the "Gimme the same inedible pile of salt like flavor of "NTR" over & over & over & over & over & over again" morons would just learn how to properly USE it.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
In short, NTR isn't bad itself, when properly used. What makes NTR bad is it's fan base, most of the creators that appeal to THAT insipid fan base & the crybabies that discourage actually talented creators from using it because their fragile ego can't take it.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Exactly. I mean as for the fragile babies that complain "NO, Da NTR isn't skippable! Mah feelings hurt for muh fictional gf bcaz I'm da MC in muh brain!" types, I don't really sympathize for them because let's be real, NTR or being left is kinda the RL consequences if you don't treat your partners well, (though that said, for those with fragile egos, I do soppose having the skippable option does make for more choice which in & of itself isn't a bad thing). But for the NTR fanboys & their creators, it's like they only know of 1 single linear way to use NTR. Like I said with salt, They don't understand the concept of sprinkling a little on actual food to season it, they just understand "dine on salt". Frankly, if anything, they are an embarrassment & a disgrace to their own kink because THEY are the reason why when people think NTR, they don't think "ooo plot twist" or "something to make the game interesting", they think "fuck, rehashed white beta cuck boy loses love interest to black mega donged alpha jerk, wife turns into mindless slut, MC is left sad, the end." It's just absolute trash & boring. It COULD be used to make games more interesting if these whiny "don't hurt my precious feelers by bringing in non MC dick" anti NTR crybabies & most of all the "Gimme the same inedible pile of salt like flavor of "NTR" over & over & over & over & over & over again" morons would just learn how to properly USE it.
I will say this:
There are some people with an NTR kink. So they like the full out NTR story. More power to them. I will even go as far to say that there might be some good NTR stories and games out there, but that is definitely not for me.

On the flipside, you get the very strict Non-NTR games as in no girl can touch anyone besides the MC. Some of those are pretty good as well and I don't mind playing these as well. Some of the best games on this site falls into this category.

Personally, I like games where you as the MC has to fight for your girl, with maybe a rival thrown in. For instance Eric (I hated him) was IMO a critical part of the success for BB. You were trying everything in your power to keep him away from "your" girls. That tension in the game was part of what I loved about the game. There are a couple of other games where there could be consequences, cheating etc in the game that actually made the game better. I won't even call it NTR, but for all intensive purposes, that is now F95 definition for it. Struggle with Sin, NCC etc are a couple of games where this was also done well.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I will say this:
There are some people with an NTR kink. So they like the full out NTR story. More power to them. I will even go as far to say that there might be some good NTR stories and games out there, but that is definitely not for me.

On the flipside, you get the very strict Non-NTR games as in no girl can touch anyone besides the MC. Some of those are pretty good as well and I don't mind playing these as well. Some of the best games on this site falls into this category.

Personally, I like games where you as the MC has to fight for your girl, with maybe a rival thrown in. For instance Eric (I hated him) was IMO a critical part of the success for BB. You were trying everything in your power to keep him away from "your" girls. That tension in the game was part of what I loved about the game. There are a couple of other games where there could be consequences, cheating etc in the game that actually made the game better. I won't even call it NTR, but for all intensive purposes, that is now F95 definition for it. Struggle with Sin, NCC etc are a couple of games where this was also done well.
Yeah I'd say I fall into that category. NTR doesn't do anything for me, I don't like it happening to my mc. But because of my dislike, it actually becomes a good adversarial element to overcome in a game.

Reactions: Alfius

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Alfius
I don't considered "Struggle with Sin" as having real NTR or should say it is optional NTR.

The one girl dating the mayor's son at first is not a love interest and all the rest can be blocked.
MC does not like the mayor's son and after wards she becomes a love interest.

The mother is not a love interest at first either but we all know what a "dush bag" the mayor is and MC's actions can save her from him.

Bad NTR to me is letting another man have his way with MC's "love interest" and that is what or how it is or should be here on F95.

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Alfius
I don't considered "Struggle with Sin" as having real NTR or should say it is optional NTR.

The one girl dating the mayor's son at first is not a love interest and all the rest can be blocked.
MC does not like the mayor's son and after wards she becomes a love interest.

The mother is not a love interest at first either but we all know what a "dush bag" the mayor is and MC's actions can save her from him.

Bad NTR to me is letting another man have his way with MC's "love interest" and that is what or how it is or should be here on F95.
The way it was implemented in Struggle with Sin was fantastic. (And yes, there is an NTR off switch, but that kills the fun for me)

Instances of possible "NTR" in that game (I would not call it NTR, but still, other people could possible fuck your girl if you fucked up)
Frisha and Mayor's son
Your Dad's lover and the Mayor
Tia and the Orcs and Half Orcs
The Tavern Girl with plenty of people
Your sister and the new knight(Paladin) in town
The list goes on....

So yes, you could prevent all the NTR (I played with NTR switched on)
But almost all the girls could be fucked by someone else if you messed up with them

But it's mostly a case of if you treat them badly, they will get some action on the side and in some instances or completely break of the relationship with you.

I loved the tension it created, and I never fucked up. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pede rasta 1
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes