Ren'Py Abandoned The Things We Do For Love [Ep. 1-2] [DSeductionGames]

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is it my impression or the 3rd pick actually is not in the game? Its been a while since I played the game and I dont remeber seeing it ....:unsure::unsure:
I think it's from a dream in the hotel, but it's been a really long time since I've played the game. If it's not the exact same pic it's close.
You are correct. I rechecked the images and script (and my notes). It is from a fantasy sequence when they stop for the night at a hotel. First Alexander jerks off in the shower while fantasizing about Alexis giving him a handjob, and Alexis masturbates while fantasizing about him fingerfucking her.

EDIT: Seeing those images again reminds me of how much we lost when this game was abandoned! :(:cry:

emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
so in game is only 3 ending. sad ending alexis slut and lex tied. ia there no happy ending or i miss.

creedgeezer

Apr 24, 2019
I really wish it would have continued, was just starting to get somewhere.
Hmmm doing nothing and found this thread..

So the problem lies in your script which is scene gallery.rpy and on line 50. The hovered is actually should be False not None.and maybe you already fix it lol.

Yeah just don't mind me...Lmao doing only this for fun....

creedgeezer

Apr 24, 2019
And riktor if you don't mind asking me about

how to add another scene in canon in your gallery.. Yeah for me to mark some scene i want.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
is there any sex scenes in this game except gay i didn;t find any tags and search was no help??
There is a strong NTR scene in the last release. It's avoidable, but that is all there is in that particular release. Other than that, if I remember correctly there is some fantasy masturbation, but I think that's it, for as far is this game went.

viridinium

Oct 27, 2020
I'm afraid he stopped developing, cause writing a story and the game took too much time and effort while providing negligible income.
So, uh... Are there any similar visual novels with strong female protagonist?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Just checked the developer's Patreon site. He's down to 8 Patrons with a total income of $15 per month. That's not enough to keep him in Kiddie Meals. The lure of that kind of money won't convince him to continue with this game. Would completing it bring in enough revenue to bring out another game? I doubt it. His reputation is ruined.

His only chance would be to forget about this fiasco, and come back under another name. For all we know, he's already done that.

It's a shame, but it's hardly the first very promising game that has been abandoned for one reason or another, and it certainly won't be the last.

Reactions: Everest Harrison

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Huh. My reply was meant for the "Because I Love Her" thread. And yet I put it here.

Weird. My mistake. I agree with you: this game is toast. Sadly.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I'm afraid he stopped developing, cause writing a story and the game took too much time and effort while providing negligible income.
So, uh... Are there any similar visual novels with strong female protagonist?
So basically he fell for the well known trap aka. dreaming. For most dev's it will take a lot of time until they get to the point where they earn a good amount of money and it goes wrong int most cases where dev's are only in it for the money.

What i always love is when devs stop developing their game and keep the patreon up to get some extra money.

Reactions: Andromeda

215303j

What i always love is when devs stop developing their game and keep the patreon up to get some extra money.
At least he doesn't regularly promise an update, even though nothing has been forthcoming in the last year or so.... :rolleyes:
Unlike some devs.

I think whatever patreons he has left, those guys know exactly what the deal is with this game and dev but choose to support regardless.

Reactions: kotte

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
I think whatever patreons he has left, those guys know exactly what the deal is with this game and dev but choose to support regardless.
Yup, as I've said multiple times before: I choose to support Darth on Patreon because I see potential.
And it annoys me when people who don't support a dev is complaining about the amount of progress.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
At least he doesn't regularly promise an update, even though nothing has been forthcoming in the last year or so.... :rolleyes:
Unlike some devs.
That is true.

Yup, as I've said multiple times before: I choose to support Darth on Patreon because I see potential.
And it annoys me when people who don't support a dev is complaining about the amount of progress.
The thing is that this here is a public forum and not a forum for patrons, so yeah of course they are complaining here. Often its uncalled for but once in a while they are completly right when they complain whether they pay or not, not saying it is here in this thread but in general.

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2017
This project will most likely not continue. A while back I was offering to give the art assets I still had for this game. I only got stony silence as a response.

Please don't waste your time and money on something which is not in development in any shape or form.

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
If a game where you play the male lead, but also to play the heroine.
You might as well masturbate yourself. It's relatively simple.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes