Ren'Py Abandoned The Things We Do For Love [Ep. 1-2] [DSeductionGames]

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
When i start the exe it shows this error.[The game doesn't event start]
Win10
View attachment 535227
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
seems to be an issue with the way I packed the rpa file, this attached zip should work, just delete the old rpa and unzip this in the game directory instead. Tested with fresh download of game.

Reactions: Dark Horizon

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
seems to be an issue with the way I packed the rpa file, this attached zip should work, just delete the old rpa and unzip this in the game directory instead. Tested with fresh download of game.
Now the game starts but the scene doesn't get unlocked when i get the scene in the game.
Thanks you for the mod and for updating it but don't waist your time on it,the game is abandoned and it only has one scene.

215303j

since the game has been abandoned, we may never know what all was planned for this game.
I think that is technically incorrect.
The game has the "abandoned" tag due to inactivity by the dev.
The dev is dealing with personal issues and (as far as I know) has not made any statement whether he was going to abandon this.
We may therefore hope that development will be picked-up when he feels capable of working on the game again.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The game hasn't been "abandoned" in the sense that the dev is unwilling to work on it anymore. It's abandoned in the sense that the dev is emotionally unable to work on it anymore. That, to me, is a different category. I dropped my Patronage like many, but if he comes back to it I'll pick it up again; this wasn't an unsuccessful project, this was a dev who needed to get some vastly more important stuff worked out.

I wouldn't say I'm optimistic, but I do have hope.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
The game hasn't been "abandoned" in the sense that the dev is unwilling to work on it anymore. It's abandoned in the sense that the dev is emotionally unable to work on it anymore. That, to me, is a different category. I dropped my Patronage like many, but if he comes back to it I'll pick it up again; this wasn't an unsuccessful project, this was a dev who needed to get some vastly more important stuff worked out.

I wouldn't say I'm optimistic, but I do have hope.
Agreed, though I approached it somewhat differently by simply stay as a Patron but dropped down to the lowest tier there is, as I am a bit reluctant to cut the ties completely but at some point, if there had been no updates for, say, a year from the last time, then I may have to consider dropping it altogether.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes