Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
DONT LET THIS GAME DIE
I mean, if you like it so much you could always pick it up and continue the story. Since OP didn't add any stats to the game, it's super easy. The hard part would be writing out multiple stories for each possible route. Which I'm stuck on in my own game which is otherwise finished, so I can sympathize with that, haha.

Might want to wait for the game to be confirmed abandoned first though.

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
I mean, if you like it so much you could always pick it up and continue the story. Since OP didn't add any stats to the game, it's super easy. The hard part would be writing out multiple stories for each possible route. Which I'm stuck on in my own game which is otherwise finished, so I can sympathize with that, haha.

Might want to wait for the game to be confirmed abandoned first though.
What is the name of your game?

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Oh All the best for your game and hope you launch it soon with success
Thanks! I could release it right now, but with cheats to skip all the grind (I'm trying to keep the grind small) it's probably only about 45 minutes long and I don't really have a lot of variation between paths yet. Also waiting for a friend to do a bug test run for me and to send me a couple pictures (I have no artist, so I've just been photoshopping some pre-existing pics) but she ended up getting super sick 2 weeks ago. So I might make do without her art.

Also, I have a joke path which uhh...is going to need a lot more work, haha
Edit: released

Last edited:
Reactions: ustar

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Thanks! I could release it right now, but with cheats to skip all the grind (I'm trying to keep the grind small) it's probably only about 45 minutes long and I don't really have a lot of variation between paths yet. Also waiting for a friend to do a bug test run for me and to send me a couple pictures (I have no artist, so I've just been photoshopping some pre-existing pics) but she ended up getting super sick 2 weeks ago. So I might make do without her art.

Also, I have a joke path which uhh...is going to need a lot more work, haha
Hope she gets well and am waiting for your game

Reactions: Panonon

Jadensy

Feb 21, 2019
I hope we get a bit more of the smegma stuff, even though i know some people are not into it, you can still just add the warning i guess.

Reactions: lionback

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
TIL people are into smegma
i think its not smegma but the implication of being unhygienic, like japanese having a body odor kink (japanese have a mutation that lowers their amont of sweat and makes ear wax harder [thus the intimate ear cleaning scenes in some anime and the relevant ASMR sound clips on DLSite and co], if they have BO they are considered to be *really* unhygienic even if they dont have the mutation for whatever reason). Or the extension of the feet kink to smelly feet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lionback

Jadensy

Feb 21, 2019
i think its not smegma but the implication of being unhygienic, like japanese having a body odor kink (japanese have a mutation that lowers their amont of sweat and makes ear wax harder [thus the intimate ear cleaning scenes in some anime and the relevant ASMR sound clips on DLSite and co], if they have BO they are considered to be *really* unhygienic even if they dont have the mutation for whatever reason). Or the extension of the feet kink to smelly feet.
I've found trying to find cause or reason in fetishes is a pointless endeavor tbf.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I've found trying to find cause or reason in fetishes is a pointless endeavor tbf.
And I think nietsche or was it freud? had that right, he just had his own problems he couldnt see for his own blockeadedness and the coke.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes