virus115

Jan 20, 2022
In Europe during the Middle Ages, instead of drinking water, many people drank fermented and brewed beverages like beer, ale, cider, and wine. Children drank something called small beer. One of the first steps in brewing beer is to boil the water, which kills the germs and bacteria and makes it safe to drink.
Beer, often of very low strength, was an everyday drink for all classes and ages of people. A document from that time mentions nuns having an allowance of six pints of ale each day. Cider and pomace wine were also widely available; grape wine was the prerogative of the higher classes.
It all tasted like shit though as that is where they got their water and also used the potty.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Why even bother with a "Male Protag" descriptor if you immediately get turned into a woman and never change back?

Unfortunately, I think this is also one of those games where the design of the game makes it too much work for a single person to reasonably accomplish. He has all of these grand plans for different eras each with their own branching storyline and theoretically different outcomes depending on which ring you use--assuming the male ring isn't a lie as everyone assumes. That's a whole lot of game to develop, even if he sticks with the mostly linear VN style game he has now, where most branches immediately hit a "not developed yet" wall. Well, to be fair it is like 1.5 VNs now. Also, LOL at immediately banging the Pizza Guy when you get back to the present.

This game might hit different if the protag was more like "Oh man, being a chick is awesome! I'm gonna fuck every dick I find! Lets jump right to the rapiest era I can find and get to it! I looooove being a slut!!!" It's basically the same content the game currently has, just with less tedious "oh no, I'm getting raped again, FML".

Last edited:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I'm very interested in seeing how this turns out. Time traveling as the opposite gender through various time periods sounds fun.
Sadly the dev doesn't seem very active, especially since he promised an update and delivered nothing.

DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
People return to do their games even after year or longer brake so who knows, I am worried that Author did not posted anything past July 25th, we will see I keep an eye on this game.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes