Glyr224

Dec 19, 2017
" You crawl into the corn field " ... in the early middle ages ... bruh Corn was brought from the Americas. Whats next eating potatoes?
Also do you really believe that medieval peasants were drunk all the time because they only drank wine and ale? DO YOU KNOW WHAT SPRINGS ARE? man at least put some actual effort into the world building if you want to make something like this.
Corn actually just means cereal or grain, such as wheat, barley or oats. Only in American/Canadian English does it refer to "corn on the cob;" in England they call corn "maize." As OP is not a native speaker, if they learned British English this makes perfect sense.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The topic of time travel made me come but I don't really know what to think about the game.

You've put a lot of thought in the worldbuilding. It's not a roaming game though.
The characters are few but their description is too shallow, even for the MC.
The plot, outside the main theme, isn't precise enough.
The images, though you've clearly put some time in the search, are a little too similar. You need more variety.

Time travel is something I'm interested in. I also tried the other games mentioned in this thread. Though here so far it's go to the past and chose who you want to screw with. You do it directly, without taking some time to get to know them. The struggles of the MC are also lacking. It was also repetitive (sucking, fucking, showering, meeting people and trying to earn something, coming back, sucking, fucking...).

Also, why would he directly try the ring. You reflect and search more informations during some time before taking the risk of going to the past. It doesn't have to be many days but he shouldn't do it right away, particularly if we chose the intelligent trait.

Good continuation.

DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
So many entitled whiners if you don't like don't play the game as clearly tagged, its not like author who is generous enough to share here is charging you, the game looks ambitious maybe a little to ambitious but so fat the dev is doing right thing finishing one path before starting another, I will definitely put some cash onto patreon even in hole mess we got thanks to unspecified virus from unspecified country and hole WWIII early alpha version we got now.

justabro

May 2, 2022
I updated the thread, this one is v0.25 because it is really small, stats says 5k words but not sure if it even feels like it. Was a pretty busy month for me, but next update will be up on 25 July, because next week I am pretty much free and won't have much else to do, so i plan to catch up :D

Jan 14, 2021
I love that the history of different periods are actually described, even if it's short, it feels more immersive. Great start, good luck to the dev!

timsi

Sep 24, 2017
"
Also do you really believe that medieval peasants were drunk all the time because they only drank wine and ale? DO YOU KNOW WHAT SPRINGS ARE? man at least put some actual effort into the world building if you want to make something like this.
In Europe during the Middle Ages, instead of drinking water, many people drank fermented and brewed beverages like beer, ale, cider, and wine. Children drank something called small beer. One of the first steps in brewing beer is to boil the water, which kills the germs and bacteria and makes it safe to drink.
Beer, often of very low strength, was an everyday drink for all classes and ages of people. A document from that time mentions nuns having an allowance of six pints of ale each day. Cider and pomace wine were also widely available; grape wine was the prerogative of the higher classes.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes