VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Trinity [v0.1] [AnonymousStudios]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Aug 17, 2019
It's finally here. Early access for 5$ and up:

Hope you guys enjoy and become a patron if you like.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

AnonymousStudios

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2020
Hopefully this game can continue and updates become faster.
This was our first update so we didn't really know any pacing and on my side, I thought I could do more than I actually could do which led to a somewhat weird experience making this chapter. Our next update should be much much faster, we're hopefully looking at the span of 3-4 ish months depending on how long the writer wants to make Episode 2.

Reactions: Ginji and Misosoc

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Trinity [v0.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.56 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.54 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 117 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 100 MB: -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I love this story.
I cannot say that it is unique and the plot twists are unexpected, but it is very well done, the dialogues are good, and it is interesting to watch the characters and their actions.
Good job

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Just found this. Very impressive for a first effort. Love Ash and Emma, I suspect Natasha will grow on me. A lot of content for a 0.1 release, but given the lag between the prologue and now maybe not surprising. I don't mean that as a cheap shot, learning to plan the development of something this complex is far from easy. Hopefully the devs have learned how to improve their estimates.

Interesting ending to this update. The devs have certainly "set the hook". The upside is a lot of folks impatiently waiting for the next update. The downside is a lot of folks impatiently waiting for the next update.;)

Good luck with the game, looking forward to your next installment!

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes