3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
051f95.png

Overview:
A man, with no memory of his past, awakens in a strange room, filled with confusion and anger. Determined to uncover the truth of his identity, he begins piecing together his past through the only clues available - his job as a professor at an all-girls academy. As he delves deeper into his past, he uncovers a shocking truth that will change his life fore-
"Brother, what are you doing?"
"I've taken up journaling. It's become a daily ritual for me."
"I had no idea that you were into something like this as a hobby."
"..."
"It's just journaling..."
Thread Updated: 2023-07-06
Release Date: 2023-06-16
Developer: Albatrozz - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5 Part 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

The version 0.2p1 save may not work for event trackers; you must speedrun to unlock it, sorry

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra:

42Lu40.png 32GardenLiz1.png 32RoomR12.png 32Room8x7.png 32Pathwayin9.png 31Bench33.png 31Path20.png 2Sayuri31.png 22Path30.png 22Home35.png 22Room3.png SRoom61.png CCafe20.png CMusicroom1.png CRooftop21.png CTrackfield1026.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowmine

Jun 4, 2018
One more out of a long list of games following the same trope.
I hope it'll set itself apart from the other games.

Godspeed, Dev. You have quite the competition.

Reactions: Albatrozz

Albatrozz

TNL
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Editing on Nov 14

All done! posting tomorrow.

This version changes a bunch of music and changes some variables.
And I also added and rewrote some dialogs on v.0.1 (I will add on the dev note section about where I changed dialog so those who finished v.0.1 don't have to play the whole game again)
The old save might not work so, you need the new save.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The developer is most likely from Thailand. It is very rare to find game developers from that region of the world, there is (at least) a couple from Indonesia, one from Malaysia and one 'supposedly' from Singapore that I read about.

The story has an interesing premise. Good (if not great) Kokikatsu Party renders/visuals (probably using some kind of mods too). I have not played it myself to give a feedback or initial reviews. For now, it gives a good first impressions that I am keeping my eyes on it.

Thank you for the share. All the best Albatrozz. Cheers.

Albatrozz

TNL
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
The developer is most likely from Thailand. It is very rare to find game developers from that region of the world, there is (at least) a couple from Indonesia, one from Malaysia and one 'supposedly' from Singapore that I read about.

The story has an interesing premise. Good (if not great) Kokikatsu Party renders/visuals (probably using some kind of mods too). I have not played it myself to give a feedback or initial reviews. For now, it gives a good first impressions that I am keeping my eyes on it.

Thank you for the share. All the best Albatrozz. Cheers.
Thank you for kindly sharing your opinion! Yep, I'm from Thailand. If you have any suggestions regardless of anything related to the game. I'm glad to hear from you. Thanks!

Reactions: JohnF95zone
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes