pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Please be aware that this is not a vote for exclusivity; I am keen to include variety in the game to keep it interesting and to provide twists and turns, surprises and humour. Don't bet against another surprise Gay event cropping up in week 2! In particular, those of you who like Clothes, Lingerie and makeup will always find something of interest in the episodes, especially as I know you are there!
Thanks again for your contribution.
Variety is one of the main conditions for success, thank you!

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

Thanks everyone who took part- I thought you might all be interested in the results.
NTR/Cuck/Cheating: 11
Old charactres / Corruption: 8
Groping / Lingerie/clothes: 5
Prostitution/Voyeur/Young characters: 3
Exhibitionism/Spanking : 2
Sex/Foreplay/Gay: 0/1
This is very heartening for me because it is exactly the kind of distribution I was hoping for. It gives me confidence in the kind of content I am putting forward.
It is good to see that NTR and associated genre DOES have an audience despite the abuse it gets on some sites, and that old characters are appreciated.
While Sex and Foreplay are not highly rated, Corruption , Groping and Lingerie do get votes. This suggests to me that you guys are more interested in the story and erotic situations than in the mere mechanics of sex. You are a more sophisticated audience.
Please be aware that this is not a vote for exclusivity; I am keen to include variety in the game to keep it interesting and to provide twists and turns, surprises and humour. Don't bet against another surprise Gay event cropping up in week 2! In particular, those of you who like Clothes, Lingerie and makeup will always find something of interest in the episodes, especially as I know you are there!
Thanks again for your contribution.
The only thing I would recommend is to make it varied. Please do not put the pure focus on the old/ugly guys. I know, of course, that there is a large fan base. And they should have fun too, no question. But old people can also look good. It also doesn't always have to be "grandfather", "dad" is enough, sometimes. And a few young men can't hurt either. ;)

And there is also Dave. Since he's snoggled with a couple of elderly women, they can have some fun, too. If he can't stop drinking, he can calmly wake up the next day next to a lady. In most of the games where the old/young fetish is, it's mostly old guy/young woman. The other way round is extremely rare. That might be a niche in the market (y)

Long talk, short meaning: use all the options! :cool:

Reactions: atrebor68

LeeHanSolo

Aug 3, 2020
Well, our girl did get fucked like i wished for. But man, you kinda overdid it a bit, didnt you? 3 different occasions to get fucked in 1 day? That´s a bit much and she sadly was not resistant enough. But overall good stuff, try to make the animations a bit longer and "better".

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
The game had really good start, but quickly fall into complete absurd, after last update I don't think I like this game anymore. On top of that, animations are really ugly and not appealing, as well, as most cast of male characters. Well to each his own, I guess. I think the dev created difficulties for himself by setting such a small time frame for the game, as a result, the heroine's actions looks unnatural. But overall, the idea was really interesting.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
My two cents: this game started very well, for the slow fallling in slutness of the female MC, but in last two episodes the facts goes really too quick and NON skippable like fucking with her boss, one thing is a slightly slutty wife who decides to raise the level, one thing a good girl who at some point goes for a TP with three old men...

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
The Twelve Days of Christmas [v5.0] [Slow Burn Games] ORIGINAL SIZE: 405MB

Compressed version for WINDOWS (263MB)
Compressed version for LINUX (252MB)
Compressed version for MAC (222MB)

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

TCOJ

Nov 9, 2018
I've liked this game up to the last update, but this one went off the deep end. She's been in the city for five days and now gets creampied by four geriatric old men with no option to refuse, so much for a slow burn. I had no intention of keeping her loyal but I thought we'd get to choose who she fucks, I thought she was too good for her idiot boyfriend but after this they seem perfect for each other.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
A hopeless update there should be two paths, one that I have a choice of whether or not I want to have sex.And the second one is that it is slowly corrupted and becomes a slut for old men.You can also see the developer started to hurry as he would like to finish this game quickly

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes