caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
The Twelve Days of Christmas [v5.0] APK -

deaddog

May 16, 2017
This is an absolutely fantastic game. The MC is PERFECT: love her small tits, trimmed pussy, and her face. The corruption angle happens quickly, but that's okay.

I'd like to see fewer gross people. It doesn't have to be zero, but it'd make more sense if the boyfriend were interested in other attractive women rather than random gross chicks.

deaddog

May 16, 2017
Meanwhile I'm confused about the gay tag, when there's a female protagonist.. The LAST thing I assumed was that there was a female protag if the gay tag was around (since I have notifications for it), so.. how exactly does this work??? (Or even better question, is there actually a VARIETY in gay content, or is it another "Mere crumbs (aka one scene) kind of game? With no offense to the creator, not like it's worth it either way if I had to guess with there being a FeMC.)
It's a short male on male scene that's played as a joke. Minor spoiler: To avoid it, don't accept the advances of a guy at your apartment when your boyfriend is drunk; the new guy is after your partner, not you.

Reactions: atrebor68

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
It's a short male on male scene that's played as a joke.
I kind of lost track of this after assuming it wasn't worth it, but this REALLY puts the nail in the coffin. I thought it couldn't get worse than having that "token/crumb of gay character/route/scene", that "something you OUGHT to be grateful for, as the game didn't even have to bother having it but it did", but they somehow made it worse.

I do give the slightest bit of fairness that I don't know exactly what goes down, but this doesn't really sound flattering in any way personally (and this isn't even me being sensitive or something, despite being a sensitive person), I was already turned away but, and it's not your fault as you didn't make the game, I'm just even more turned away now.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I kind of lost track of this after assuming it wasn't worth it, but this REALLY puts the nail in the coffin. I thought it couldn't get worse than having that "token/crumb of gay character/route/scene", that something you OUGHT to be grateful for, as the game didn't even have to bother having it but it did, but they somehow made it worse.

I do give the slightest bit of fairness that I don't know exactly what goes down, but this doesn't really sound flattering in any way personally (and this isn't even me being sensitive or something, despite being a sensitive person), I was already turned away but, and it's not your fault as you didn't make the game, I'm just even more turned away now.
And yet here you are...

Did you know that there are buttons on the top of this screen that will allow you to 'Unwatch' or even 'Ignore' this thread? If you don't like this game and feel that it isn't worth it and are 'even more turned away now', why not make use of one of those buttons? The odds that this game is going to turn into something that you would like are zero.

Reactions: fbass

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It's a short male on male scene that's played as a joke. Minor spoiler: To avoid it, don't accept the advances of a guy at your apartment when your boyfriend is drunk; the new guy is after your partner, not you.
That was a "Huh?" moment for sure lol.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
And yet here you are...

Did you know that there are buttons on the top of this screen that will allow you to 'Unwatch' or even 'Ignore' this thread? If you don't like this game and feel that it isn't worth it and are 'even more turned away now', why not make use of one of those buttons? The odds that this game is going to turn into something that you would like are zero.
Firstly, someone replied to one of my older messages, I replied. Secondly, that was the first thing I did after sending the message. I don't know what you thought you were doing, but it didn't work. Also, believe me, I'm not asking for it to change into something I like. Additionally, this is silly and only keeping me here longer. I'm already not a fan of this interaction, and would rather you not even spare another reply.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

A good week with the afternoon events done. Had to construct several new environments which always takes lots of time, but still finished another 50 renders and several animations. On track for June 1st release.

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Dear SBG, I'm a your supporter in Patreon, I would like to list some plot big errors that I think are in chapter 5, The game WAS a very good game, until the end of part number 4. But with part 5... :-(

The first error, the most serious: the protagonist Amy has to become a slut o corrupted with her will, sexual violence should not be in the game, the choice with her boss should be between "No, I don't want have sex with my boss" and "YES, I'm a whore, I want to be fucked by my boss! ". From then on the "amy is a whore" route starts ;-)
the second: Amy always looks like a victim, even when she wants to be slutty, or when she strips in front of a group of men.
We are not in Japan, we are in Europe, we prefer sluts to victims, if a girl does a striptease for money, the expression must be sluttier (you know the teeth that bite the lower lip and half closed eyes? got it). IMHO some suitable facial expressions wouldn't be bad, in GGGB they did it with extreme simplicity but it works perfectly;
The third error: You, as the writer, have to decide if the protagonist will remain pure (and with the violence from her boss she is no longer), if she will become a cheater, or if she will become a hot wife having sex with others men in front of her boyfriend. The fourth way, the best in my opinion, is to make her a prostitute for money, changing her look with straight coloured hair, tattoos, aggressive make-up, luxury clothes etc. and always without telling anything to her boyfriend.
But please, at this point remake the part 5 removing the raping and replacing it with player choices.
Thanks a lot for your time.
If you don’t like the direction of the game...stop supporting it. All your grievances are a matter of opinion. I like it the way it is. Let the Dev do what he wants, and if you aren’t happy, stop supporting the game, and move on.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Good progress this week- another 50 renders and a couple of anims added. Most of the storyline is done, just need to fill in the sex scenes and anims. These can often be the most difficult so not sure what the final render count will be. On track for 1st June release.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Man, this is a discussion forum and I write up my opinion. If you dislike my ideas, feel free to not read my post, I don't mind.
The problem is that you asked the developer to make a major change to the game when he is well along in the development for the next release, and which would entail a rewrite of the last release and therefore cause previous saves to be invalid.

So one has to ask, why he would do that, and not keep doing what he wants to do, and which others seem to like?

So, you can voice any opinion you want to, as long as you know that any effort to affect past development is most likely futile.

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Man, this is a discussion forum and I write up my opinion. If you dislike my ideas, feel free to not read my post, I don't mind.
You aren’t expressing your opinion. You are calling them “errors” and saying what should be there. Sounds more like demands then opinions. I have no problem discussing likes and dislikes. But when you tell the Dev what he should be doing. That’s not an opinion anymore

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Dear SBG, I'm a your supporter in Patreon, I would like to list some plot big errors that I think are in chapter 5, The game WAS a very good game, until the end of part number 4. But with part 5... :-(

The first error, the most serious: the protagonist Amy has to become a slut o corrupted with her will, sexual violence should not be in the game, the choice with her boss should be between "No, I don't want have sex with my boss" and "YES, I'm a whore, I want to be fucked by my boss! ". From then on the "amy is a whore" route starts ;-)
the second: Amy always looks like a victim, even when she wants to be slutty, or when she strips in front of a group of men.
We are not in Japan, we are in Europe, we prefer sluts to victims, if a girl does a striptease for money, the expression must be sluttier (you know the teeth that bite the lower lip and half closed eyes? got it). IMHO some suitable facial expressions wouldn't be bad, in GGGB they did it with extreme simplicity but it works perfectly;
The third error: You, as the writer, have to decide if the protagonist will remain pure (and with the violence from her boss she is no longer), if she will become a cheater, or if she will become a hot wife having sex with others men in front of her boyfriend. The fourth way, the best in my opinion, is to make her a prostitute for money, changing her look with straight coloured hair, tattoos, aggressive make-up, luxury clothes etc. and always without telling anything to her boyfriend.
But please, at this point remake the part 5 removing the raping and replacing it with player choices.
Thanks a lot for your time.
She hasn't fucked her boss yet.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes