BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So does the dev actually do the android port or is it fan made? If it is the dev do they tend to do it later as they haven't added 5.0 for android yet?

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
small error:

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 153, in script call
call ch_8 from _call_ch_8
File "game/CH 8.rpy", line 1242, in script
if cowboyQuest==1:
File "game/CH 8.rpy", line 1242, in <module>
if cowboyQuest==1:
NameError: name 'cowboyQuest' is not defined

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
Dave is simply the worst and stupidest person ever. it's like he's trying to get cucked! is told that they have to have 10k at the start by Christmas time, and his first comment is the equivalent of "lets let our future selves worry about it". has to make 10k while earning as 200 a week, 360~ a week if Amy works, rent is 700, 600 if you scold Dave. Dave is fine with coworkers sexually harassing Amy, notices the landlord pervertedly creeping out on Amy and tells her to "be nice" to him in an attempt to lower the rent a little, Dave is basically whoring Amy out with this comment. has the stupidest logic when picking up clothes when they're tight on money, "there were cheaper ones but i would need multiple outfits, so i'll buy one expensive outfit and so it'll last longer".....what the hell? so just cause an outfit is more expensive, it'll last? so is he planning on washing his outfit everyday? while tight on money, he goes out and gets drunk with a coworker wasting a lot of money on beer, by the end of Sunday, they were already in debt. Dave was so dislikable that i purposely had Amy pay 30 dollars extra to eat decent just to get rid of a love bar from their relationship in order to reach 0 before the 3rd day is over and have her break up with him. any sensible choice a normal person would make takes away a love bar from the relationship.

if it wasn't for Eustace, i'd whore her out to all the old guys in this game just to spite Dave. I've never even met Eustace and he seems like a likable and respectable fellow, childhood sweetheart, decent well paying stable job, was raised right according to Amy's father, and likes Amy. I bet Eustace wouldn't have tolerated and laughed on the sexual harassment of Amy, i bet Eustace wouldn't have suggested to whore herself out for rent, i bet Eustace wouldn't have gotten drunk and waste the remaining money and end up in debt. it's because of Eustace that i haven't whored Amy out, cause i want her to return to Eustace untouched!

I didn't even get to the 4th day before i got a game over so i don't know if Eustace shows up at all, but he deserves Amy, no, he deserves better than Amy! cause Amy has terrible sense in men, how is Dave so certain on his commission tips to "get everything they need"? also i hope the dad gets with Clara, after his wife giving birth to such an idiot of a daughter, perhaps the slut Clara could provide a better daughter for him.

alright, i'll try one more time, this time i'll actually try to keep the relationship, but you can bet she's gonna be whored out to the max, i'm not putting Eustace into the equation this 2nd run.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Dave is simply the worst and stupidest person ever. it's like he's trying to get cucked! is told that they have to have 10k at the start by Christmas time, and his first comment is the equivalent of "lets let our future selves worry about it". has to make 10k while earning as 200 a week, 360~ a week if Amy works, rent is 700, 600 if you scold Dave. Dave is fine with coworkers sexually harassing Amy, notices the landlord pervertedly creeping out on Amy and tells her to "be nice" to him in an attempt to lower the rent a little, Dave is basically whoring Amy out with this comment. has the stupidest logic when picking up clothes when they're tight on money, "there were cheaper ones but i would need multiple outfits, so i'll buy one expensive outfit and so it'll last longer".....what the hell? so just cause an outfit is more expensive, it'll last? so is he planning on washing his outfit everyday? while tight on money, he goes out and gets drunk with a coworker wasting a lot of money on beer, by the end of Sunday, they were already in debt. Dave was so dislikable that i purposely had Amy pay 30 dollars extra to eat decent just to get rid of a love bar from their relationship in order to reach 0 before the 3rd day is over and have her break up with him. any sensible choice a normal person would make takes away a love bar from the relationship.

if it wasn't for Eustace, i'd whore her out to all the old guys in this game just to spite Dave. I've never even met Eustace and he seems like a likable and respectable fellow, childhood sweetheart, decent well paying stable job, was raised right according to Amy's father, and likes Amy. I bet Eustace wouldn't have tolerated and laughed on the sexual harassment of Amy, i bet Eustace wouldn't have suggested to whore herself out for rent, i bet Eustace wouldn't have gotten drunk and waste the remaining money and end up in debt. it's because of Eustace that i haven't whored Amy out, cause i want her to return to Eustace untouched!

I didn't even get to the 4th day before i got a game over so i don't know if Eustace shows up at all, but he deserves Amy, no, he deserves better than Amy! cause Amy has terrible sense in men, how is Dave so certain on his commission tips to "get everything they need"? also i hope the dad gets with Clara, after his wife giving birth to such an idiot of a daughter, perhaps the slut Clara could provide a better daughter for him.

alright, i'll try one more time, this time i'll actually try to keep the relationship, but you can bet she's gonna be whored out to the max, i'm not putting Eustace into the equation this 2nd run.
thats because dave is a cuck. and eustace is no better, amy gets fucked in front of him and he don´t stop it. oh and amy gets fucked by several guys anyway u can´t prevent that.

Reactions: JimMorrison19

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Morning event done ; 45 renders and 3 animations in the bag. On track for version 6 release on 1st June.
Incidentally, in case you didn't already know, this episode is called 'six geese a laying'.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes