punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Dear developers... sex scenes are too short with few assets and not well described.

Please elaborate more the sex part giving different view point, more dialogs.. no point building a sex game and do not dedicate a good effort to the sex part!
Maybe you can help the dev with renders. Are you a patron? if not maybe become one and help them financially.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
The Twelve Days of Christmas [v6.0] [Slow Burn Games] ORIGINAL SIZE: 436MB

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (244MB)MEGA
Compressed version for MAC (237MB)MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
thanks

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Good start to the month with 50 renders and 3 animations done.
Haven't finished the morning event yet as, unusually, this has possible 4 outcomes so need a bit more time to do all the solutions. (I'll avoid this type of game design in future as it's not a great use of the limited time).
In case you didn't know, this episode is called "seven swans a swimming".
I think I'll start publishing a picture with each update from now on. I'll try not to make it too much of a spoiler. Let me know what you think of this idea.

Reactions: mitchk809

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
So, one flaw I see in the game is it's too punishing. I imagine most people that play this want to see Amy slip further and further into corruption, so they'll naturally pick the choices where she cheats or lets other men have fun with her. However, the game automatically ends if the day ends with love at 0 or lower. So, we can't simply let her just get corrupted because the game will end before we get to see her final corrupted form. So, you need to do corruption gymnastics and decide what she will or won't do to keep her love high enough so we can get the big payoff in the end.

Maybe it's not a flaw, and people prefer it that way. But I think it'd be a more enjoyable experience if instead of simply getting a game over once she drops to 0, we either get locked into negative love for the rest of the game, or make it so they break up if their love if negative by the end of the game (instead of the end of the day). But that's just me.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
So, one flaw I see in the game is it's too punishing. I imagine most people that play this want to see Amy slip further and further into corruption, so they'll naturally pick the choices where she cheats or lets other men have fun with her. However, the game automatically ends if the day ends with love at 0 or lower. So, we can't simply let her just get corrupted because the game will end before we get to see her final corrupted form. So, you need to do corruption gymnastics and decide what she will or won't do to keep her love high enough so we can get the big payoff in the end.

Maybe it's not a flaw, and people prefer it that way. But I think it'd be a more enjoyable experience if instead of simply getting a game over once she drops to 0, we either get locked into negative love for the rest of the game, or make it so they break up if their love if negative by the end of the game (instead of the end of the day). But that's just me.
it looks like her boyfriend is a cuck. so i don´t think we break up with him if we get the money.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018

I thought so too but going along with the boyfriend's desires adds love points as does reaching money thresholds. Those pretty much balance with the negative love points from Amy being a slut/whore

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Had to take some personal time this week so not quite as much done as I would have liked. However, still bagged 40 renders and a lot of animations (10+ ). Still on course for July 1st release.
Haven't quite finished the morning yet, but it's not as bad as it sounds because the morning contains three events, including the main one.
I must admit, Day 6 wasn't my favourite, but this Day 7 is much more my cup of tea!

Inzi1993

Jul 9, 2020

Had to take some personal time this week so not quite as much done as I would have liked. However, still bagged 40 renders and a lot of animations (10+ ). Still on course for July 1st release.
Haven't quite finished the morning yet, but it's not as bad as it sounds because the morning contains three events, including the main one.
I must admit, Day 6 wasn't my favourite, but this Day 7 is much more my cup of tea!
i wondered on how to get the bj scene of amy at the school party

Oct 3, 2019
Hmmm, is there a pure cheating path for the MC? It's starting to look like it's veering towards sharing or possible cucking (no judgement, just not my thing personally), but I haven't played all the way through to 0.6 yet admittedly

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Hmmm, is there a pure cheating path for the MC? It's starting to look like it's veering towards sharing or possible cucking (no judgement, just not my thing personally), but I haven't played all the way through to 0.6 yet admittedly
this i am not sure? maybe if you are a little choosy with the corruption to preserve love points. i just do all the boyfriend stuff to ensure no game over, and do everything else to see the content, so its not really an issue for me. xD

edit: i also find the boyfriend pushing her to do exhibition stuff and her reactions absolutely entertaining, so when shit explodes in his face or gets out of control, its on him. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: IAmTheMinotaur

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Another good week; 50 images and 6 animations done.
The morning and afternoon events completed, except for 2 animations which hopefully will be done today. Then onto the evening event.
On track for v7.0 release on July 1st.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes