Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't get the purpose of the "story" here.....

He's an unlikeable lump of smegma so I don't care if they break up, frankly he deserves it...

She's either being raped or willingly dumped full of everyones cum with very few options and any options that do appear don't mean anything but beyond that she isn't much more likeable than her cretin of a boyfriend...

So the overview makes it sound like we're supposed to determine their future yet between the cumdump and the cretin I doubt anyone actually cares, it's not like she's going to have much of a life with the reputation she's building.

The sad thing is the guy the dev tried to make sound annoying that wants to marry her is still less annoying and far more likeable than her boyfriend. I still don;t know why she's with her boyfriend, the only thing I can think of is she lost a very large bet.

Be easier if the story was just "turn girl into old guys fuck toy" because that's all she is and there is no happy ever after for her.

fatiht

Apr 2, 2021
In the last update the boyfriend showed his real colors at last. Now our MC can fuck around without losing love points I guess :)

swampthing

Aug 20, 2019
I don't get the purpose of the "story" here.....

He's an unlikeable lump of smegma so I don't care if they break up, frankly he deserves it...

She's either being raped or willingly dumped full of everyones cum with very few options and any options that do appear don't mean anything but beyond that she isn't much more likeable than her cretin of a boyfriend...

So the overview makes it sound like we're supposed to determine their future yet between the cumdump and the cretin I doubt anyone actually cares, it's not like she's going to have much of a life with the reputation she's building.

The sad thing is the guy the dev tried to make sound annoying that wants to marry her is still less annoying and far more likeable than her boyfriend. I still don;t know why she's with her boyfriend, the only thing I can think of is she lost a very large bet.

Be easier if the story was just "turn girl into old guys fuck toy" because that's all she is and there is no happy ever after for her.

I agree, but at least it's not a "you play as a young guy whose father just died" premise that seems quite common in VNs. The story is very far fetched and a little off putting. It's a shame that more Devs lack imagination when writing their "story".

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
In the last update the boyfriend showed his real colors at last. Now our MC can fuck around without losing love points I guess :)
It looks to me like the formula is:
A - fuck around without the boyfriend present: lose love points
B - fuck around in front of boyfriend, usually at his insistence: gain love points

So if you fuck around all the time, B will cancel out A (overwhelmingly so this episode) and you can safely be a slut all the time :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I agree, but at least it's not a "you play as a young guy whose father just died" premise that seems quite common in VNs. The story is very far fetched and a little off putting. It's a shame that more Devs lack imagination when writing their "story".
I don't dislike what's going on. While it's not normally my kind of thing it's just so over the top I find it amusing.

It's just the plot doesn't fit the characters.

It's not even a problem with the writing as such, if the male character was an actual loving boyfriend and not the sissy douche he is then people may be more inclined to want to keep them together.

As it stands i'm keeping him warmed up for the next time someone rolls around that wants to take his ass to pound town and she's pretty much the city bike already so any chance of a happy ever after are out the window.

Nothing in the overview matches what's going on but I suppose that adds to the comedy.

I'm not even sure if it's meant to be funny but it is.

Reactions: swampthing

swampthing

Aug 20, 2019
I don't dislike what's going on. While it's not normally my kind of thing it's just so over the top I find it amusing.

It's just the plot doesn't fit the characters.

It's not even a problem with the writing as such, if the male character was an actual loving boyfriend and not the sissy douche he is then people may be more inclined to want to keep them together.

As it stands i'm keeping him warmed up for the next time someone rolls around that wants to take his ass to pound town and she's pretty much the city bike already so any chance of a happy ever after are out the window.

Nothing in the overview matches what's going on but I suppose that adds to the comedy.

I'm not even sure if it's meant to be funny but it is.
Yeah it might be fun to turn it into a car crash of a scenario. Just have I guess. Stranger things have happened in real life than what's going on in the game so far.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I get the feeling the endgame is that she enjoys being passed around as a slut, especially at his urging. You can already see some signs of that in her internal monologue. So by that (kinda messed-up, but who's judging :LOL:) definition, it looks like they would be happy ever after.

Reactions: KiraJames

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I like this game in terms of the sex scenes, and models and general theme of the story. There is a lot to like about it, and the dev does a really good job at that. Very cute protagonist.

My main beef with it is that it is too linear and you can't really play how you want.

Some scenes can be forced upon you if you are trying to play it faithfully. It would cost like 1 render of her turning around and wagging her finger at the guy to say "No" to avoid sex with the one guy in the office. Same with the drunk old men. You can't really dodge that one either, nor can you dodge the hobo dick and some other stuff, but some can be dodged and avoided. So it's not consistent there.

The male love interest is too much of a cuck and I guess gay if you allow that. Cheating on a cuck is too much of low-hanging fruit so to say. It's like beating up a person in a wheelchair or shooting fish in a barrel. There is no sport in it. So it would be better to maybe make it possible so he is initially less of a cuck and possibly pushed towards cuck at some point by her if that is what she wants.

To fix this, if the dev went back and wrote ways to avoid unwanted sex scenes with as little as a dozen or two more renders and two or three as many lines of code to go with the avoidance stuff, and for choices to matter more so it is less linear this game would be fantastic, and appeal to a much wider base.

A big part of what makes cheating fun is that you can choose not to cheat even if that means missing fun content. By being forced to cheat you feel powerless and less immersed. If some sort of faithful route gets incorporated then it'll be much better-rounded. It's like the faithful route is partially there, but broken and fragmented and if that just get put together better and fixed up it will be solid.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
"Unfortunately, Amy's father doesn't approve and she is tricked into promising that the couple will earn $10,000 by Christmas or she will return home and marry someone else."
Lmao tricked into promising? So fucking what? She's an adult, her father can't force her to do anything.
I figure they need money from her father to live...

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017
How does this game compare with The Adventurous Couple? This one didn't really pique my interest, but it's been getting pretty consistent updates and that is a good measure IMO.

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
These games ISTG.

-Coworker you just met slaps your girlfriend on the ass
-Boyfriend just laughs and tells GF it's all in good fun
-GF is supposed to be all "oh okay, but please don't do it again" or else she loses a love point with the BF

Bitch, if I was that girl that'd be the end of the relationship right there lmfao. I mean shit, no random old ass fatass is gonna slap my girl's ass. Come on, just a little realism is all I ask.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes