stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Finally a guy who also looks like something. That makes hope (y)
do you mean he looks like he has mony or he looks good? for me he looks like just another creep. just look at his face. i thought the only "good" looking guy so far was the guy who fucked the boyfriend :ROFLMAO:

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Unlocked
Progress Update
Good progress, second morning event finished. 50 renders and 1 animation done. Had to create another two new environments (like the office in the picture), which always take a bit of time. As you can see, poor Amy has managed to get herself into another situation.
Started the afternoon event. This one is animation heavy and you'll see why in the next update. I might have to be content with fewer still renders, but we'll see how it goes.
In case you are wondering, this episode is "eight maids a milking". No prizes for guessing where that might lead! But that is for the last event in the evening.
Everything on schedule for August 1st release.

station.png

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

This week's work has been heavy on animations- the preview image might give you a clue why. Nevertheless, 40 renders done and some 12 animations (and these are a bit fuller than usual).
So, morning and afternoon events done. About to start on the evening event (spoiler alert) where we encounter eight maids a milking.
Still on schedule for 1st August release.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

A good week; another 50 renders added, and a few animations. The last event has been fun- yes, that is a dancing dog in the picture!
Still got lots to do but I should finish in time for August 1st release. I may have to skimp on some music.
ADVANCED WARNING
This version will implement a change in the programmimg that may affect old saved games. I made a newbie mistake right at the beginning which I need to rectify.
I have been preparing this change for quite a while so saved games made with version 6 or above are unaffected.
However, games saved with version 5 or below may show the wrong time of day (morning, afternoon etc). The fix is easy- just ignore the time of day until a new day dawns. At the start of a day, the time is reset and everything should be back to normal.
Sorry for any inconvenience, but the change will save me a couple of hours every month which can be put to better use.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am very worried about my love points :)
I've had the love points in the minus since it began, doesn't seem to make any difference.

I'm trying so hard to get her to leave him because he's a bit of a twat and I really don't want him to get the girl.

• Haha
Reactions: schmoerz
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes