Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
God, with the new update I really turned her into a slut. I am very worried about my love points :)
I've had two end games because of negative love points. You can be negative during the day but if you are still negative by the following morning it's game over. Or it was for me anyway.

Reactions: LightmanP

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Haven't played for a long time.
Did normal men appear in the game, or is she still fucked by old perverts and all sorts of fat freaks?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
hmm... as I mention in the past.. the sex scenes are becoming more and more quick and not well represented.

I believe is better to have fewer sex scenes but longer, better described and with more assets.....

It is almost no-sense a blowjob last one single image... (stripper)

Big mistake from the dev in my opinion.

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
Console command Shift + O isn't working?
on PC
Console activating:
1.Find file - renpy/common/00console.rpy and open it with notepad
2.Find this line - "config.console = False" and change "False" to the "True"
3.Save file

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
hmm... as I mention in the past.. the sex scenes are becoming more and more quick and not well represented.

I believe is better to have fewer sex scenes but longer, better described and with more assets.....

It is almost no-sense a blowjob last one single image... (stripper)

Big mistake from the dev in my opinion.
For a dev called "Slow Burn Games" they really went into overdrive with the sex scenes.
But it's also that the game is pretty easy. You get showered in love points and can easily just go with any sex scene. Otherwise it'd probably be frustrating anyway, because this is a visual novel and not a sandbox game, so you always have to go with the flow.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
For a dev called "Slow Burn Games" they really went into overdrive with the sex scenes.
But it's also that the game is pretty easy. You get showered in love points and can easily just go with any sex scene. Otherwise it'd probably be frustrating anyway, because this is a visual novel and not a sandbox game, so you always have to go with the flow.
Not talking about slow burn or choices etc....

I make it simple...I would like to see longer sex scenes, translated means..more photos, different angles, some dialog or words during the sex.

I am taking about the sex scene only.. That in my opinion are poorly represented by few images with poor quality designed in swift and hasty way.

That's it

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Not talking about slow burn or choices etc....

I make it simple...I would like to see longer sex scenes, translated means..more photos, different angles, some dialog or words during the sex.

I am taking about the sex scene only.. That in my opinion are poorly represented by few images with poor quality designed in swift and hasty way.

That's it
Idk, my guess is that the dev needs more practice in general, because the visuals in this game aren't the best either way.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

DantexxDNC

Nov 6, 2018
Console activating:
1.Find file - renpy/common/00console.rpy and open it with notepad
2.Find this line - "config.console = False" and change "False" to the "True"
3.Save file
Is there a browser link to edit .rpy without having to download anything additional?

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes