Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

A good week; morning event done in which Amy has to deal with a tricky client.
45 renders and a few animations in the bag. On schedule for the Sept 1st release.
This episode is "9 ladies dancing"; really looking forward to eventually working on the evening event.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port The Twelve Days of Christmas [v8.0] APK -

Reactions: R1k0

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Finished one afternoon event (it wouldn't be Christmas without a visit to Santa's Grotto) and nearly finished the second. In this episode we have a couple of smaller events in the morning, a couple in the afternoon, and a couple in the evening. I'm about 55% done.
Progress has been a bit slow (40 renders and several anims) because I've been using a couple of bought environments - they look lovely but the renders take forever! I usually construct my own "minimalist" environments to keep the computer processing workload down. I thought I'd try saving preparation time by buying the environment but it's proving to be a double edged sword.
I should finish the afternoon in the next three days and then start on the main evening event. Still on schedule to finish by Sept 1st.

gking2392

Mar 18, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: luca

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Unlocked
Progress Update
Excellent week. Had to create lots of new characters and a complex environment and still managed a good render count. Finished the afternoon events and about 75% through the main evening event.
Made 70 new renders, but about 20 of these are not complete scenes, just overlays. In reponse to some Patron feedback, I'm trying a more ambitious pick-and-choose idea so I hope the event turns out ok- I'm really pleased with it so far.
Added a few more anims but I'm going to resist the temptation of being sidetracked by anims as they take a disproportionate amount of time. I'll go back and add more if there's time at the end.

contest.png

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game is great, but for a couple of things.

Certain sex scenes being unavoidable kills it. If you try to play it on the up and up... Nope, not gonna happen. Certain sex scenes are forced upon the player.

The boyfriend is an insufferable cuck from the start with no redeeming qualities. If It was just a normal guy the game would be way more fun. It's not really fun cheating on a cuck... What would be the equivalent of cheating on a cuck? Shooting fish in a barrel... Stealing free stuff... Bullying a masochist that gets off by it... Murdering a person who is in the middle of committing suicide... For the cheating to be fun the boyfriend needs to want you to himself. The more he gets into sharing & cuck the less fun he is to cheat on.

Cheating is only enjoyable because of the sneakiness and betrayal, and the risk of getting caught... You know just how bad it will hurt the one you are with if you are caught, and how it will ruin everything... The forbidden fruit. When the person you are cheating on wants you to be with others and wants to share you it completely defeats the purpose of cheating in large part. Then it becomes more like "Swinging" or "Cuck"

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
This game is great, but for a couple of things.

Certain sex scenes being unavoidable kills it. If you try to play it on the up and up... Nope, not gonna happen. Certain sex scenes are forced upon the player.

The boyfriend is an insufferable cuck from the start with no redeeming qualities. If It was just a normal guy the game would be way more fun. It's not really fun cheating on a cuck... What would be the equivalent of cheating on a cuck? Shooting fish in a barrel... Stealing free stuff... Bullying a masochist that gets off by it... Murdering a person who is in the middle of committing suicide... For the cheating to be fun the boyfriend needs to want you to himself. The more he gets into sharing & cuck the less fun he is to cheat on.

Cheating is only enjoyable because of the sneakiness and betrayal, and the risk of getting caught... You know just how bad it will hurt the one you are with if you are caught, and how it will ruin everything... The forbidden fruit. When the person you are cheating on wants you to be with others and wants to share you it completely defeats the purpose of cheating in large part. Then it becomes more like "Swinging" or "Cuck"
Yes and there are horrible, evil people that are like that in real life who like to cheat, who like to hurt people they are supposed to care about. People no one should date/be with. Selfish people who only care about themselves.

Fantasy is one thing, actually committing the act in RL is another.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Unlocked
Progress Update
Very little sleep this week but amazing progress- about 100 new renders made (some of them easy but mostly due to not getting sidetracked into difficult animations).
The main evening event is done, and I just need to do the last, shorter, evening event. Should be done in time for 1st Sept release.
I am really pleased with how this episode is turning out, and I hope you'll like it!
contest2.png

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes