Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Twelve Days of Christmas [v10] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.04 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.03 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 482 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 465 MB: -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

The Twelve Days of Christmas [v10] Cheat Mod

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

I-Love-Adventure

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2019
The Twelve Days of Christmas [v9.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 906 MB
Original Size Mac: 889 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 428 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 410 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
thank you :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Just browsed through the cg and these are one of the best emotions and posing in daz I've seen. Characters and scenes are so easy to believe, even the level of cringe make it so real, not as with those plastic emotions and poses in most of daz-rendered games.
*Insert funny comment about fancy shaggin the game, innit yo wankers*

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
In the code of the file CH 6.rpy there is an error in lines 217 and 225. The variable "temp" is specified there, and it should be "temp0". In the file CH 5.rpy, this variable is defined on the Mr Archer task, and in CH 6.rpy, money is issued for this task.
The error is already old and it is not clear to me why it has not been fixed yet

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Why do so many devs feel like they have to put non-consensual content in their games? I kinda liked the game, right up until this bullshit...

screenshot0001.png

>...need to add blackmail to the tags. This was the first choice where you did not give her a choice, if you choose to complain to manager, she basically gets raped. Goddammit, another game ruined for me.

Just noticed the "rape" tag got added, so at least it is warning others like me to stay away.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Why do so many devs feel like they have to put non-consensual content in their games? I kinda liked the game, right up until this bullshit...

View attachment 1389162

>...need to add blackmail to the tags. This was the first choice where you did not give her a choice, if you choose to complain to manager, she basically gets raped. Goddammit, another game ruined for me.

Just noticed the "rape" tag got added, so at least it is warning others like me to stay away.
This wasn't really the first time she had no choice. In the scene with her supervisor, the scene that was supposed to open the flood gates for her to turn into a slut, she also didn't have a choice. She could say no to him and he'd just spank her before fucking her anyway.

Akaal

Mar 30, 2021
speedup:

As Joker already pointed out, saveeditonline[DOT]com is the best way to edit any save game files on many different game engines.

Upload your save there, change the line "loveScore" to whatever you wish, scroll down, download the new savegame file, put it into your game folder game/saves, overwrite if asked.

As long as you start a new day with at least 0 (zero) loveScore, the game will continue and your Amy can be as slutty as you wish.

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Technically, at least for this case, choice was always with you, all you had to do was "lose" this so-called competition... imo, solution is quite obvious :unsure:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

View attachment 1389162

I agree that i did not liked to be trapped in that occasion, that was a poor choice from the dev to put that shit.
But i hope that you realize that you will certainly not be able to get the money to win the game at the end if you always refuse to do dirty things.
That game is really good and i laughed so much that i can forgive that little mistake.
Of course the rape tag was there but i think it was not a good idea to force the player into that situation.

This was the only time that i was not so happy with that game, in every other occasions it was really great and funny.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes