perles75

May 16, 2020
I would say that the Rape tag assumes the presence of some amount of non-consensual sex.

More in general, all the tags used by F95zone indicate the presence of a specific content in the game and only that: not its frequency, nor how avoidable that content is.
I would love, for example, to know if the straight content of a game with the gay tag is avoidable (or whether there's only one meagre gay scene or a full storyline) but, unfortunately, that will be unknown unless the dev kindly mentions it somewhere in the first post.

So, unless the site changes the tag system at a certain point, a player that plays a game with the rape tag (or any other one, for that matter) does it at their own peril.
It is not fair to impose whatsoever to the dev, who should be free to pursue their vision that should include anything they want, including unavoidable non-consensual sex.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Anyway someone can make a cheat mod to alter love points for those like me that don't feel comfortable messing with the console or know how?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Anyway someone can make a cheat mod to alter love points for those like me that don't feel comfortable messing with the console or know how?
Can always use if you're not comfortable with all the console stuff. Not comfortable with that either, so I just use the link above to edit my saves when I want to change stuff. Works great. :)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 1394173
The Twelve Days of Christmas [v9.1] Cheat Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: MEGA - - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
You da man :) thank you!

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Unlocked
Progress Update
A good week. Had to spend some time making a couple of new environments, nevertheless finished 50 new renders and a couple of anims.
There are two smaller morning events; finished one, and about 75% through second. On schedule for next release on Oct 1st.
This episode is called 'Ten lords a-leaping'.

kirby.png

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Reasonable progress this week. Busy couple of days at work (have to pay the rent somehow) so I'm actually a day behind schedule. I should be able to catch that up this week.
Finished both morning events and a good start into the main afternoon event. Another 40 renders in the bag.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Reasonable progress this week. Busy couple of days at work (have to pay the rent somehow) so I'm actually a day behind schedule. I should be able to catch that up this week.
Finished both morning events and a good start into the main afternoon event. Another 40 renders in the bag.
Thanks for sharing that here:)

Reactions: Pollux

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Joker-Banne-2.jpg
The Twelve Days of Christmas Cheat Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase Love Points and Money.

Installation:

Note: Unless the Dev changes the variables or their names, it should work with all future updates.

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

Last edited:

adultrenpy74

Sep 22, 2021
I love this game, and how the fiance is created that you just want to cheat on him :D

Its pity each day is so short - but still keeps me coming back for more :)

Reactions: Shifty69

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

A good week! Caught up from last week and back on schedule. 50+ renders and a dozen animations added.
The main afternoon event done (Cindy's cheerleader audition, see pics) and started on final evening event.
Version 10 on course for early release, Oct 1st.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Don't really appreciate how quickly the game turns from "lewd girl letting slutty things corrupt her" into "two rapes during single workday regardless of player actions" story (in my jurisdiction putting any bodypart inside another person with even hint of sexuality without consent is legally rape).

The story was pretty decent up until then, except for the "love"-trait, which makes very little sense in most parts and moves up and down with very little predictability.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

A good week! Caught up from last week and back on schedule. 50+ renders and a dozen animations added.
The main afternoon event done (Cindy's cheerleader audition, see pics) and started on final evening event.
Version 10 on course for early release, Oct 1st.
Thank you for sharing that here. Good news :)

Reactions: Wolfje61 and Pollux

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Unlocked
Progress Update
A good week, 60 renders and a few anims done.
Should finish the events tomorrow, then cartoon, error checking and packaging. Version10 should early release 1st October as planned.
It looks like the release will contain 200+ new renders and about 15 new anims. View attachment 1429229

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Unlocked
Progress Update
A good week, 60 renders and a few anims done.
Should finish the events tomorrow, then cartoon, error checking and packaging. Version10 should early release 1st October as planned.
It looks like the release will contain 200+ new renders and about 15 new anims. View attachment 1429229
Thank you for sharing that here:)

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes