Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Early Release v10.0 today
v10.0 is in early release today starting with Hard Boiled Patrons and above. The links can be found in the posts below this one.
Please let me know if you find any mistakes, and I'll make the corrections.
I hope you enjoy it!

lords5.png

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Just stumbled on this today and happy I did.
The girl is both likeable and cute, scenes are varied and sexy and the game seems nicely balanced although not sure yet if it will actually be winnable.
Couple things missing I think are some closeups (there are some, but not enough) and a gallery. Also the gangbang in the pub was nice but would have been even nicer with creampie options.
If it completes for Xmas it would be pretty cool :)

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
View attachment 1416659
The Twelve Days of Christmas [v9.1] Cheat Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase Love Points and Money.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
The cheat works with the latest version too.

fatiht

Apr 2, 2021
Is this a new update or just a bugfix? There are no information about new update but it seems v10 now.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Does v10 cover 10 days or less? (Out of presumable 12, as the title suggests, i.e. how near is the completion?). If not, how many days out of 12 are there? Thanks.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Does v10 cover 10 days or less? (Out of presumable 12, as the title suggests, i.e. how near is the completion?). If not, how many days out of 12 are there? Thanks.
I believe it will be done by Dec 25th at the rate its going barring any troubles. Each update has been one day so far

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes