Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
There are a lot of errors through this game. I thought it was because there may have been some kind of error while downloading as my connection can be a butt sometimes, but I redownloaded it from Mega (I downloaded the same version from Nopy originally), but I still get errors. Is there something wrong quiet a bit of missing images or something...?

spiffs

May 20, 2019
There are a lot of errors through this game. I thought it was because there may have been some kind of error while downloading as my connection can be a butt sometimes, but I redownloaded it from Mega (I downloaded the same version from Nopy originally), but I still get errors. Is there something wrong quiet a bit of missing images or something...?
sorry but i've had no issues

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
The Twelve Days of Christmas [v6.0] [Slow Burn Games] ORIGINAL SIZE: 436MB

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (244MB)MEGA
Compressed version for MAC (237MB)MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
Hi. will you be updating compressed version?

Reactions: Velzebul

tania

Jun 30, 2017
anyone know or got a blowjob at the party?
Theres no bj in that scene, i try replay every scene in the game and theres not one with the bj. You also can check in game/CH 7.rpy open with a text editor, search for Tyler and you can see all the dialogues. (that image was a not implemented scene in the game)

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Theres no bj in that scene, i try replay every scene in the game and theres not one with the bj. You also can check in game/CH 7.rpy open with a text editor, search for Tyler and you can see all the dialogues. (that image was a not implemented scene in the game)
Hey dev can you confirm this to be true?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I found the sex scenes in the last episode too rushed, few assets, too quick, no story telling around the sex scene itself.

I hope to Dev will take care the sex scenes more carefully, dedicating more images, renders and attention to details

Reactions: Gromov

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
I found the sex scenes in the last episode too rushed, few assets, too quick, no story telling around the sex scene itself.

I hope to Dev will take care the sex scenes more carefully, dedicating more images, renders and attention to details
I totally agree, all the scenes are rushed, i hope that once this game end, Dev start a remake adding more juice to the story.

Reactions: Gromov

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Unlocked
Progress Update
I've been looking forward to Day 8 so I hope it turns out ok. Finished the first morning event and started the second morning event.
Constructed 3 new environments which always take a bit of time. Nevertheless, completed 50 renders and 1 animation, so a good week. On track for the 1st August release.

petite.png

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Good progress, second morning event finished. 50 renders and 1 animation done. Had to create another two new environments (like the office in the picture), which always take a bit of time. As you can see, poor Amy has managed to get herself into another situation.
Started the afternoon event. This one is animation heavy and you'll see why in the next update. I might have to be content with fewer still renders, but we'll see how it goes.
In case you are wondering, this episode is "eight maids a milking". No prizes for guessing where that might lead! But that is for the last event in the evening.
Everything on schedule for August 1st release.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018

Good progress, second morning event finished. 50 renders and 1 animation done. Had to create another two new environments (like the office in the picture), which always take a bit of time. As you can see, poor Amy has managed to get herself into another situation.
Started the afternoon event. This one is animation heavy and you'll see why in the next update. I might have to be content with fewer still renders, but we'll see how it goes.
In case you are wondering, this episode is "eight maids a milking". No prizes for guessing where that might lead! But that is for the last event in the evening.
Nice, thanks a lot! Just a question - do you plan also some new sequences for Dave? To see his dilematas and embarassing stories when gaining some extra money?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

Finally a guy who also looks like something. That makes hope (y)

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes