exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

Another good week; 50 images and 6 animations done.
The morning and afternoon events completed, except for 2 animations which hopefully will be done today. Then onto the evening event.
On track for v7.0 release on July 1st.
Mr Grimes? Did you "steal" that at John Sinclair's? Well, that has changed for the better :LOL:(y)

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Sbloccato
Progress Update
Another good week; 50 images and 6 animations done.
The morning and afternoon events completed, except for 2 animations which hopefully will be done today. Then onto the evening event.
On track for v7.0 release on July 1st.

Reactions: arkypoub

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Not a bad game, but I notice few bugs in the stats Love point, Need money and Banked money.

On first Sunday evening had 40$ in bank and notice Dave wasted 37$ but bank only got reduced with 1$

And Friday morning I had Love point 6, Needed 377$ and in Bank 1629$, but as soon the message came "On the fifth day of christmas..." they changed to Love point 3, Needed 587$ and in Bank 1522$ without I done any action to have that happen.

Probably some coding not work properly I don't know, but would be nice if looked into it.

Reactions: schmoerz

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Just have the last few renders and a couple of animations to do. After that, the cartoon, testing and corrections.
It's looking like around 200 renders and 25 animations (although many of the anims are just short transitions from one scene to the next).
Will definately be done in time for July 1st deadline.

Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019

v7.0 is released today, starting with Hard Boiled Patrons. The links can be found in the previous posts.
-content for Day 7
-220 new renders
-26 new anims
-1 new sound effect
-text corrections, and fix for on-screen statistics being reset
Please let me know if you find errors.
I hope you enjoy it!

Reactions: GorgonInfernalis

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I thought today was the release as always but the game isn't here.
It was released to Patrons. Usually one of them posts it here on the day its released. But so far today, none have stepped up yet.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes