Jan 21, 2020
one more reason for me to like this game is that i'm charmed by the pretty eyes and the heroine's eyes are so pretty.
I used to play the game dating my daugther and to be honest I didn't like the girl's eyes very much because it looked too aggressive, along with her short height and milky breasts made her body look very rough (n); To me, the women in this game: The Twelve Days of Christmas look much better even though the resolution of the graphics is not high, but looking at her very gentle eyes and very feminine body is enough to make up for it all :love: .

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
one more reason for me to like this game is that i'm charmed by the pretty eyes and the heroine's eyes are so pretty.
I used to play the game dating my daugther and to be honest I didn't like the girl's eyes very much because it looked too aggressive, along with her short height and milky breasts made her body look very rough (n); To me, the women in this game: The Twelve Days of Christmas look much better even though the resolution of the graphics is not high, but looking at her very gentle eyes and very feminine body is enough to make up for it all :love: .
Agree with you, and it´s quite interesting that on the opposite, Sunshine Love has tremendous graphics and it´s made by the same person.
Dee in DMF, all things considered is nothing special,in comparison to Amy here for instance. The resolution might not be high but her expressions and reactions are natural and lifelike

Reactions: schmoerz and Gromov

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I like the game but day 11 isn't great. Scenes feel short and none is great. Amy is hardly naked either.
She definitely is the gem of the game though. She isn't the most beautiful model but she is pretty and very attractive.
Looking forward to the final day see how it can end on a high. Given she announces she is ready to do anything, it builds up a bit of expectation and I'm sure it's going to be good (for sure the builders will get some).

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes