intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Meanwhile I'm confused about the gay tag, when there's a female protagonist.. The LAST thing I assumed was that there was a female protag if the gay tag was around (since I have notifications for it), so.. how exactly does this work??? (Or even better question, is there actually a VARIETY in gay content, or is it another "Mere crumbs (aka one scene) kind of game? With no offense to the creator, not like it's worth it either way if I had to guess with there being a FeMC.)
There is fun trick about this tag.))) Don"t let your fiance drink too much booze, or could be sudden consequences

Last edited:

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
This game tickles in all right places. So much fun in only 112 mb space. My wish that MC will show very special gratitude to her dad at the end of the game plot.))

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The game really screwed me up once. But in a fun way. :D

I'm one of the few here in the forum who actually want good games with cheating and NTR content. Or the bottom line, as the majority of people here interpret it: genreal sex involving other men. And now I got it too, but gay content! WTF? At first I was on the ground with laughter. :ROFLMAO:

Fine, all right. I'm not a fan of gay content, but others like it very much. Of course they should have their fun. In addition, the scene is avoidable. Not as bad as you might thought. I thought it was funny. :LOL:

I do not know. Is there a „gay trap“ tag in this forum? If not, it should be invented now.

And this style of the game, the girlfriend makes the decisions and her fiancé has to pay for it. I think we haven't had that before in that way. That is something different. (y)

A interesting game that I will definitely follow up on. I'm really excited to see how it goes from here.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
The game really screwed me up once. But in a fun way. :D

I'm one of the few here in the forum who actually want good games with cheating and NTR content. Or the bottom line, as the majority of people here interpret it: genreal sex involving other men. And now I got it too, but gay content! WTF? At first I was on the ground with laughter. :ROFLMAO:

Fine, all right. I'm not a fan of gay content, but others like it very much. Of course they should have their fun. In addition, the scene is avoidable. Not as bad as you might thought. I thought it was funny. :LOL:

I do not know. Is there a „gay trap“ tag in this forum? If not, it should be invented now.

And this style of the game, the girlfriend makes the decisions and her fiancé has to pay for it. I think we haven't had that before in that way. That is something different. (y)

A interesting game that I will definitely follow up on. I'm really excited to see how it goes from here.
boy i laughed my ass of when that happend. the only downside was he was the first decent guy where i thought "yes that is the guy im going to cheat with".

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
boy i laughed my ass of when that happend. the only downside was he was the first decent guy where i thought "yes that is the guy im going to cheat with".
Well, this scene was a bit crazy. However, I could not resist a little malicious joy.

In general, the ingame story is pretty serious. Amy and Dave want to get married. Amy's father doesn't accept that. Apparently he doesn't think much of Dave. And as it stands so far, he's absolutely right about that. While Amy does everything to get the money together, she even lets herself be groped, Dave spends the money with full hands. And even lets his girlfriend gaze at it to get even more money. Well, he's not taking the matter seriously. And even if Amy corrects him, he'll be the idiot he is.

Well, in my opinion, Dave deserves a lot of thought. And if he doesn't get better, Amy’s best thing to do really is to get someone else. Even the hardcore "NTR haters" have to agree with me this time.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
I like the concept, but Dave is fucking trash so like... why am I even bothering?!? I'm hoping there will be an option to leave him at some point because jesus. The spending thing alone is bad enough, but the way he treats Amy like a sexual object to show off in front of his friends/coworkers/whoever is so... ugh. I also agree with an earlier comment about the love metric seeming strange. I almost feel like there should be two. One for Dave which, if hits 0, leads to a "bad ending"/game over and one for Amy which, if it hits 0, leads to her leaving him (which I guess could be a bad ending too) because realistically, a lot of the things that lead to +love actually make Amy upset/uncomfortable. Like... a woman catching her fiance watching some rando bitch in the theater jack off some guy while maintaining eye contact with him and then proceeding to try to get frisky because he's turned on by the rando bitch is not a +love moment for the woman unless that's a pre-established kink between the couple... which is not the vibe I got from this game.

Last edited:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Im guessing there isnt a walkthrough for this, i know its not of major importance but is there at least a check sheet or something with different choises?
I know id missed a few scens and i definately dont wanna miss any sexual content between our MC and old dudes :)

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The last scene is beautiful and very exciting, one of my favourite… it's a pity that they have not gone too far! And finally some stockings… i will be eager to see Amy in stockings the day after, and also with high heels i hope!
The young/old context with a NTR/sharing path is very exciting in my opinion

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes