Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Amy has no defense against my old grandfathers, but because of a different choice, she just has to agree to everything :(
. I seem to have a choice Amy got angry, but when someone offers her the money, we don't have a choice anymore and she accepts everything.
I like having other choices. Even if I have a relationship with Dave 0, the game is over , we're stuck with that idiot Dave :(

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I liked it would love to see another update in a week. Naturally it will be a month but a guy can dream. After the birthday party I am expecting the game to ramp up a little.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Dev should tag any gay shit next time. An out of the blue trap choice like that is disrespectful af :sick:
Also game treats it as if you chose the homo and reduces your love points to 2 automatically...

Reactions: Pollux

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
So I rececntly played the Ren'py version of Office Wife and this one has Office Wife written all over it. Not that I mind, Office Wife is a great game and its awesome seeing another viewpoint of that slow burn.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: radohak

none300

Sep 2, 2017
Very nice and very promising game. MC is really beautiful.
G-scene was totally unexpected.) There is definitely should be a warning or a sign)

Reactions: HeroHate
Aug 3, 2019
I feel like the M/M scene fits simply because it's sweet, sweet revenge. My boyfriend likes showing off my ass for money? He can take it up the ass for money.

(All the same, I definitely prefer the extant storyline to plain cheating)

I just wish the guys looked nicer. I'll never understand the ugly guy thing going on in these kinda games. There's a bit of a difference between 40+ lecherous boss and lecherous goblin in an ill-fitting human skinsuit.

And the game kind of gives the impression that the world's been overrun by goblins.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the game is going very well, this is the best update so far,this game is amazing.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
I feel like the M/M scene fits simply because it's sweet, sweet revenge. My boyfriend likes showing off my ass for money? He can take it up the ass for money.

(All the same, I definitely prefer the extant storyline to plain cheating)

I just wish the guys looked nicer. I'll never understand the ugly guy thing going on in these kinda games. There's a bit of a difference between 40+ lecherous boss and lecherous goblin in an ill-fitting human skinsuit.

And the game kind of gives the impression that the world's been overrun by goblins.
The goblin skinsuit (see Edgar suit from Men In Black xD) issue plays on the misconception that weird/ugly looking people are more evil, lecherous, unscrupulous etc. Therefor people perceive it extra degrading to be screwed by someone in a skinsuit. I have to add though, while there are definitely some ugly evil people, i think there have been more good looking people giving me grief in my life. Perhaps just a coincidence, or perhaps more beautiful people behave badly, because others let them get away with it to a higher degree. One of life's mysteries.

Reactions: baka

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I am really enjoying this, and I am pleased that the developer is making regular updates. I like her well enough that I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel with her unless you already have a second game in mind.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Really like this game so far but I think the love points are bugged. On the third day mine went from 10 to 2 overnight, and then I got the end game message that the relationship has crumbled at the end of the update. Even if it wasn't bugged I don't think I'm a fan of a game over for being too corrupt in a game about corruption.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
All good so far. Great looking main character and some interesting scenarios for her to be thrown into.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes