MadMax13

May 7, 2018
I have fallowed the walkthrough all the way up to #598 where u go to michelle's to get a scene with toys which has a 60% chance to trigger, but i have went through a full 2 weeks and still no toy scene and i have even done the save and quit strat for 30 mins and still nothing, it seems the 50% chance scene happen easier then this 60% one , doesn't fell like a 60% chance more like 0.5% for me. i am also using the 32 final
had the same problem, and then checked the stats and i had +5 only with michelle. so talked to her in 2 separate days. and on the next night visit i got the scene

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
To get the scene, you have to make sure Michelle's points are 15, and that you have knocked on her door twice on different days after you place Julia's panties in the car.
Then after you "lick Dannielle's Ass" you visit michelle again and sneak to the back at 20:00 and then again at 21:00 and just for good measure 22:00
i didnt know u had to talk to her again after u put the panties in the car the next day, the walkthrough didn't say to so i didn't till now, thanks for the help. oh do i have to do the repeat step 600 always on Friday for no for the anal training

MadMax13

May 7, 2018
btw a hint for everyone.
might be a bug might not be.
in the walkthrough says u have to do stuff with danielle every friday. but actually u can do every day.
that been said. the phone conversation always loops like its friday.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
btw a hint for everyone.
might be a bug might not be.
in the walkthrough says u have to do stuff with danielle every friday. but actually u can do every day.
that been said. the phone conversation always loops like its friday.
it's a bug, the webcam scene at her home should only be happening on Friday at 21:00

Mitt31

Feb 16, 2018
I may have a simple one .... can anyone tell me how to save my game .... been trying all the usual, but can't find a save window.

Laptop, escape, left click ... etc no joy

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hey guys how to make a tattoo on Janice's ?
Right now the options aren't available in-game, but if you install the cheat mod, you can manipulate a variable to add it
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-cheatmenuplugin-v1-0-5beta-dsconstructor.6938/

So, from here on out, everything below is at your own risk

For instructions on where to get and how to install the mod
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1882744

To add tattoos

1-F9
2-Click State
3-Janice - Type in the filter "jantrim" without quotes
3-Julia - Type in the filter "jultrim" without quotes
4-Change value for each to 5
5-Forward 1 hour

and

You should end with these

Jultrim-5.jpg

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I may have a simple one .... can anyone tell me how to save my game .... been trying all the usual, but can't find a save window.

Laptop, escape, left click ... etc no joy
Before you can save, you have to either be a , at least a $1 patron, or install the crack which you can grab here

HOW TO SAVE

NOTE: Currently, this is the only way to save

01.jpg 02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
guys help crush in school on this scene if you know how much relationship needed for them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
on the beach after 140 changed relationship on 200 - i hate grind
up until this scenes all was good
crush only happening when you succesfully can get the debt from Kira
so i need to know what requirements for 441
140, 150, 160 and 200 already tried

NVM It seems it can be skipped and you can go to the shower room from beginning, the difference only start of scene where you was not caught by rebecca

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes