DanteJaeger

Jun 2, 2018
Hey I downloaded 0.32 save file and 621 not starting.I'm just waiting front of the billy's house and nothing happens.Does anyone have the same problem or just me ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey I downloaded 0.32 save file and 621 not starting.I'm just waiting front of the billy's house and nothing happens.Does anyone have the same problem or just me ?
As the walkthrough say it's 50/50 of it happening you just have to be there between 8pm and 10pm for it to trigger.

DanteJaeger

Jun 2, 2018
As the walkthrough say it's 50/50 of it happening you just have to be there between 8pm and 10pm for it to trigger.
Hey sorry for the trouble but i don't think 0.32 haven't done that steps 577-579 so it's not working. Walkthrough not mention 50/50.

Make sure you have done the steps 577 to 579. Go to Billy's home. Jason meets Rachel and Michelle. They are talking to each other.
After Michelle goes home, Rachel talks to Jason. She tells him how she misses spending romantic evenings at the beach.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I just did it with the save I sent you just redo the revenge scene with Kendra at the hospital, then one more time afterwards

1-Revenge on Kendra
2-Janice Dog Suite at night
3-Revenge on Kendra
4-Janice Dog Suite at night
so where's the save file?
Sorry I thought I attached it

There's no need for you to do steps just get Janice to visit you at night, give her the dog suite and mask and Julia should turn up in the pink dog suite.

Reactions: hasan caglar

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey sorry for the trouble but i don't think 0.32 haven't done that steps 577-579 so it's not working. Walkthrough not mention 50/50.

Make sure you have done the steps 577 to 579. Go to Billy's home. Jason meets Rachel and Michelle. They are talking to each other.
After Michelle goes home, Rachel talks to Jason. She tells him how she misses spending romantic evenings at the beach.
I did do it for 0.31/32, what the walkthrough means is you have to repeat steps 577-579 before carrying on with 0.33

Reactions: DanteJaeger

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Finally 0.33 is done. I'd like to thank everyone for the patience since it took longer than usual. The good news is that my health is improving, I feel much better lately and in much better shape to do what I enjoy the most, work on The Twist :)

Ok, it’s time to talk about the plans for 0.34. For the next update, the main focus will be on Michelle. There are couple of reasons why I think it should be her turn. She has an important role in the main story and she has the least amount of content.
Besides Michelle, there will be completely new scene for Danielle. She is going to get a day job :)
Also I’m planning to continue the Billy’s path from the 0.33 version.

The poll. The one of the most requested things - pregnancy. I've been thinking for a while about the way to implement it into the game and I think I've come up with the pretty good plan how to do that :) So now it is the time to decide who's gonna get pregnant first?
But keep in mind, that pregnancy will come later, NOT in 0.34. It is gonna be a big thing, so it will need more time to work on than just on a side scene.

Janice - Rachel - Danielle - Emma - Kelly - Julia - Kira - Michelle - Kendra - Adrianna

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Medicine, from the Pharmacy. Where Kelly works.

It's probably to do with something for the drug dealer/Shady Guy at the school.

So type the word into the Search box at the top right...
Yeah, why put the info in OP where it's easy to find when you can drown it in 1000+ pages

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, why put the info in OP where it's easy to find when you can drown it in 1000+ pages
Clearly you've never searched for anything on here, or any other online forum. Ever.

Results go from most recent first, and since 0.33 is the latest release, by typing the word you're looking for, you can find what you were seeking in the very first page of results, and it's this post by the ever-helpful member Anon4321.

All the time you wasted by utilising absolutely zero initiative and common sense...

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Help .. I finished at 0.32 version ... at 608

But if I do everything now I'm already at 615 faltering ... the Danielle does NOT come to a Monday to school.

If I go to item 618 and click on "Ask about anal" at Kelly nothing happens anymore and I have no more options to finish the game ...

HELP :-(

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Clearly you've never searched for anything on here, or any other online forum. Ever.

Results go from most recent first, and since 0.33 is the latest release, by typing the word you're looking for, you can find what you were seeking in the very first page of results, and it's this post by the ever-helpful member Anon4321.

All the time you wasted by utilising absolutely zero initiative and common sense...
My answer wasn't about wanting to search or not, I didn't wait for this answer to go check.
The only thing I said was that it wasn't the smartest idea to leave such info scattered around the pages when a speacilly made for such purpose OP existed.
If you think pointing this is a waste of time, well thats your opinion.

But well you wanted to make a point so go ahead i guess lol.

Dj88525

Jan 3, 2019
Can anyone help me? I am stucked in v0.33 final.. the step number was 637.
(Go to school at 18:00 or later and approach the shady guy. He offers Jason the next job. Click on "Decline" and "Ask him to make a key duplicate".
Click on "Accept" to pay the shady guy $50 for the duplicate.)... But i think there is a bug problem.. whenever i tried to skip first 2 dialogues the dialogue bar doesnot show up and game is stucked... Any solution??

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can anyone help me? I am stucked in v0.33 final.. the step number was 637.
(Go to school at 18:00 or later and approach the shady guy. He offers Jason the next job. Click on "Decline" and "Ask him to make a key duplicate".
Click on "Accept" to pay the shady guy $50 for the duplicate.)... But i think there is a bug problem.. whenever i tried to skip first 2 dialogues the dialogue bar doesnot show up and game is stucked... Any solution??
The freeze is caused by using the cheat mod to artificially up the value for the variable "medicine"
You need to reduce it to 0 or 1 in order to fix it.

You should also reduce the energy total to 85 because anymore than that can cause the save function to be buggy.

and I should know, because that's how I fixed the issue for 2 people here.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-33-final-kst.1282/page-1020#post-2141277
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-33-final-kst.1282/page-1020#post-2142257

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
FOR EVERYONE

that are experiencing game freeze when talking to the shady guy

reason it happens is because of the "MEDICINE" variable being greater than 0 or 1, anymore and the game freezes

to fix this, you will need the "Cheat Mod" from dsconstructor
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-cheatmenuplugin-v1-0-3beta-dsconstructor.6938/

How to install
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1882744

then

1-You need to make sure you are at school at 18:00 when the shady guy is there
2-Click "F9" to bring up the menu
3-Click "State"
4-In the filter type "medicine"
5-Reduce "medicine" to 1 or 0
6-close the cheat windows
7-Talk to Shady Guy

After following these steps it should be working

ALSO make sure to save and quit and reload, otherwise the problem will more likely return

Last edited:

alario13

May 6, 2017
hey quick question about performance in this game, how long do you wait till black transitions between places end? it takes me like 3 or 4 seconds and it is really annoying. I'm aware that it might be my pc, but i have to ask anyways

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes