Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Sorry if I don't spend time reading a thousand pages...

I'm playing version 33 Final, and following the attached guide.

So, basically I should go to step #336, but I can't do it because every time I follow Rachel to get the undressing scene, a different scene occurs (she's on the bed in underwear). Thus I can't get caught and follow whatever happens next on the guide.
This other scene always played, even at guide step #267. I never managed to see the undressing scene.
Another anomaly with Rachel is that I never managed to catch her in front of the protagonist's house talking to Janice, which is step #237.

I don't know if #237 is what caused her storyline to bug.
Is there something I can do to fix this? Some magic with the variables in the saves?
Or should I start a new game from zero and try again (an maybe keep some backup saves this time)?
I also have this bug
I've mention this to the Kst the developer, hopefully he'll say if it's a bug or not

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I read trough the forum and saw that incest is not anymore in the game is there a mod that changes that patch or something
It's never been changed. This is how it's been from the start.

There was never incest in the game, Janice has always been the MCs adopted mother and Julia the adopted sister.
no one, except for the aunt and Janice, have ever been blood related
Well, that is still covered under most (western) countries laws regarding incest, so it's "technically incest"... or "technicest" :ROFLMAO:

Thats what caught my attention too, as the last version's pack had almost double the size, but it seems that its now all GPU rendering no pre rendered stuff anymore, which saves alot of space, but demands even more from the GPU. (which i couldnt care less about with my GTX 1080 ;) )

still nice to see how devs not only add content and hopefully fix bugs, but attempt to improve at other places too, much appreciated!
The size of the archive file for this game has always been a fraction of the size of the fully extracted folder.
Go look at the size of it, and you'll see it's around 10GB in size, not 1.3GB.;)

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Help .. I finished at 0.32 version ... at 608

But if I do everything now I'm already at 615 faltering ... the Danielle does NOT come to a Monday to school.

If I go to item 618 and click on "Ask about anal" at Kelly nothing happens anymore and I have no more options to finish the game ...

HELP :-(

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
There must have been an issue somewhere because at the end of v32 I was already at 105 max energy.
Wasn't 95 already reachable before anyway?
No.
There was a bug from an earlier version where the scene with Emma where she's in the purple outfit and gives Jason a rim-job would result in getting +10 energy each time it played out, as opposed to only once like all other energy increasing events.

AfnanNaif

Jul 8, 2018

So, basically I should go to step #336, but I can't do it because every time I follow Rachel to get the undressing scene, a different scene occurs (she's on the bed in underwear). Thus I can't get caught and follow whatever happens next on the guide.
This other scene always played, even at guide step #267. I never managed to see the undressing scene.
Another anomaly with Rachel is that I never managed to catch her in front of the protagonist's house talking to Janice, which is step #237.

Is there something I can do to fix this? Some magic with the variables in the saves?
Or should I start a new game from zero and try again (an maybe keep some backup saves this time)?
I asked Kst about it

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
The size of the archive file for this game has always been a fraction of the size of the fully extracted folder.
Go look at the size of it, and you'll see it's around 10GB in size, not 1.3GB.;)

erm you did get, that we talked about the PACKED size, not the UNpacked
(and that the people here are not as slow as you might think and know the difference of the two) right?
which had about 2.3gb at .32 and now only 1.3gb at .33,
and that means there must've been some hefty changes made to be able to cut the filesize almost in half,
regardles of increasing version numbers and content, which was the point here.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
erm you did get, that we talked about the PACKED size, not the UNpacked
If that was obvious, then literally nobody would have replied to Lamoucheronn's comment of the size of a file that looks like they don't understand the difference between an archive file and an unpacked file.

(and that the people here are not as slow as you might think and know the difference of the two)
Hate to break it to you, but the people who do know these things are the minority here.
They are also the people who don't repeat the same tired questions over and over, and actually look for things with the tools provided.

and that means there must've been some hefty changes made to be able to cut the filesize almost in half,
regardles of increasing version numbers and content, which was the point here.
It doesn't mean anything of the sort.
Neither of you mentioned anything about unpacked size at all, (Lamoucheronn hasn't been back to this thread to say that they weren't under the impression that the total size of the game wasn't 1.3GB) and the difference in archive sizes is negligible considering that most often the single archive file we get through here isn't how The Twist is normally distributed. It's normally a split archive of two files that other people have unpacked and then repacked as a single archive of a similar size or less.

In fact, yours was the only reply that didn't mention that the archived size is not the unpacked size, and your post also made it look like you thought that The Twist used to have pre-rendered scenes (which it never has) and didn't utilise a graphics card/chip at all (which it always has, and has always benefited from dedicated graphics processor over on-board/CPU graphics).

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
There was never incest in the game, Janice has always been the MCs adopted mother and Julia the adopted sister.
no one, except for the aunt and Janice, have ever been blood related

and no, there is no patch to change them.
Ok sad would work so good with the game a wasted chance then maybe someone can change the incest tag on this game if its not in it because thats really misleading

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Got just two quick questions. My situation is that I more or less blocked myself by exploring the game on my own and now decided to start over and following the walkthrough point by point. Now I'm up to the 0.11 content:

- Can I skip watching Rebecca peeing? Ignoring Janice on the toilet didn't seem to have repercussions.
- I am wary about mind-controlling Janice into the cow costume as that does nothing for me. Since I have a quest I feel obligated to do it, but can I really reverse the command after playing through it once?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
- I am wary about mind-controlling Janice into the cow costume as that does nothing for me. Since I have a quest I feel obligated to do it, but can I really reverse the command after playing through it once?
This is the only part that really needs addressing (anything optional is marked as such), but she's not being mind controlled, at all.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

I also have this bug
Got a reply back from KsT, yes, it is bug
and it will be fix in the next update 0.34

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Got just two quick questions. My situation is that I more or less blocked myself by exploring the game on my own and now decided to start over and following the walkthrough point by point. Now I'm up to the 0.11 content:

1- Can I skip watching Rebecca peeing? Ignoring Janice on the toilet didn't seem to have repercussions.
2- I am wary about mind-controlling Janice into the cow costume as that does nothing for me. Since I have a quest I feel obligated to do it, but can I really reverse the command after playing through it once?
-Yes, you can skip Rebecca peeing
-Ask Janice to allow you to impregnate her and you'll get your answer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes