troybecks

Jan 9, 2018
336.When she gets undressed, click on "Approach her". Choose between "Be gentle" and "Be rough". Billy comes home and catches Rachel and Jason having sex.

is no trigger in what a problem?
random event you need to try more than once

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
No.
There was a bug from an earlier version where the scene with Emma where she's in the purple outfit and gives Jason a rim-job would result in getting +10 energy each time it played out, as opposed to only once like all other energy increasing events.
I remember this. I went to her a couple of times when I realized there was an added energy on the second play. That was indeed a bug after all.
Well I haven't finished the latest update yet. I'll post if my character's energy keeps increasing or if it stays as it is.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Another great update but my god Billy is getting intolerable. Would be great to somehow get rid of him probably by divorcing his parents which would leave his mother to the PC's future plans.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone have a complete save of 0.33? I'm dealing with some bug and I really won't mind to get the complete one(post 648 would be best)

The complete save at the begining of the thread also has some problems with kira(you can't fuck her)

Last edited:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
i remember thing, a program or somethig that allows you to change the day and things like commands or stats, not the c+h but another thing.
There is a cheat mod that allows you to manually edit many of the variables live in-game during play. AFAIK it's sort of universally applicable to all versions of the game, so once I downloaded it I just keep the zip file in my root KsT folder in my pr0n game directory, and when I download updates I just re-extract the mod files.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I found a small bug in Kendra's sequence. I will quote event numbers from the v0.33 walkthrough for reference.

After step 642, don't do to your room and go straight to the hospital at 14:00. Go to Kendra, complain about the pain, and in the hospital room just go to sleep. MC will have the talk and will apologize to Kendra in the morning and raise her points, even though the BDSM event has not occurred.

I mentioned earlier that while playing what I learned later to be a bugged version, my char had 105 energy points. Now thanks to Kendra, MC's energy is at 115. I heard it should be only at 95 now though.

redkam

Jul 5, 2019
I found a small bug in Kendra's sequence. I will quote event numbers from the v0.33 walkthrough for reference.

After step 642, don't do to your room and go straight to the hospital at 14:00. Go to Kendra, complain about the pain, and in the hospital room just go to sleep. MC will have the talk and will apologize to Kendra in the morning and raise her points, even though the BDSM event has not occurred.

I mentioned earlier that while playing what I learned later to be a bugged version, my char had 105 energy points. Now thanks to Kendra, MC's energy is at 115. I heard it should be only at 95 now though.
Also, when Jason wakes up at the hospital I briefly see a flash of the original scene when Janice brought Jason there.

Generico Zayn

Jul 23, 2017
A bug happened to me on a clean install.

I got Rachel to 110 score, and I clicked "Follow" to the bedroom, when she goes to change. Instead of getting the scene where I get caught, and she kicks me out, I got a scene of her waiting asleep in lingerie.

This increased my score, and made me skip almost all of her build-up quest. I tried to continue the quest, which was barely on the hug & kiss portion, and instead I had the option to bathe with her, to completion.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes