Zero919

May 2, 2017
Hi guys so i finally try the 33 Final. And till point 626 i was really happy. Then the Billy thing happen.
Also follow the walk, the walk say:
627. (Billy): The next day after school Billy approaches Jason. Billy angrily tells Jason that he saw him and his mom fucking. Billy suggests to swap their moms for a day. Jason tells him that he needs time to think about it.
But for me... nothing. He always ask me the bj thing, that i never lat him do.
As i say i never follow Billy path. I always avoid this stupid boy. Because there is no way i let anyother fuck me harem girls/women. So how the thing work with... we who avoid all this shit? I really do not wanna see Billy with Janice. Someone know if the developer have say something? I really hope is always optional and that we can avoid it. Otherwise i think i stop to play this game for future version. Someone have some info?
Anticipate thankses.
he did not have to come, you're not playing the *way Billy* (to swap their moms)... I think then there will be another conversation in a future update to get rid of Billy... I hope so ;)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
So I'm trying to figure out why I keep running out of HD space. I delete old versions pretty regularly so that's not it...
I hovered my mouse pointer of The Twist folder and it says 10GB! Is that correct? NONE of my other games/VN's come close!
Man of the House 9.9 comes in second at 4.30GB.

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
So I'm trying to figure out why I keep running out of HD space. I delete old versions pretty regularly so that's not it...
I hovered my mouse pointer of The Twist folder and it says 10GB! Is that correct? NONE of my other games/VN's come close!
Try Lucky Mark for example, which sports a whopping 14Gb.
Other Games, like One more Chance, Max's Life, DmD, Fallen Doll, Wild Life are also quite big and/or get broken down into Chapters after a while, with the first part of OmC sitting at almost 5 gigs and so on.

so while this is far from beeing the norm, its also not to uncommon to reach bigger sizes

Last edited:

redkam

Jul 5, 2019
Yeah, and _The Twist_ doesn't have sound or prerendered video. And the models aren't even hi-poly. So... not sure what consumes so much storage.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i wanted to ask before download and playing this game , how good is this game :unsure: ? any opinion will be helpful (y)

MonarchFucker

Jan 22, 2019
Yep man it is Highly compressed game

ararsfsf

Oct 9, 2017
pls i need help!! im stuck in step 599
"Click on the map and on Jason's home. When Jason is standing in front of his home, wait until Jason meets Emma jogging. Michelle comes by and greets Emma.
They disregard each other."
i got the escene emma jogging but michelle never comes..

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes