Jul 26, 2019
Does someone have a finished gamefile? (playerinfo.dat) It's kind of frustrating going through the guide and having certain events not trigger because perhaps a single step among 400+ hasn't been done. I'm kinda at wits end here and I'm currently on version 0.33, If that can't be done just tell me the unity save file values so I can edit it in (which looks like a daunting task too). Nonetheless I'd like to hear from somebody in a week or so and if not...I guess I'll play in window mode when I can and start systematically marking down every single step until I'm done.

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
" 618. Go to the pharmacy shop at 14:00 and click on "Go in". Chat with Kelly and accept the offer to drink coffee. Then click on "Ask about anal", "Pay $50" and "How it feels". "

As soon as I click on Ask about Anal nothing more, there is no selection menu .. I can not do more. Please help

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
I cant seem to unlock the dog outfit with mask and i cant ask emma about michelle anyome since she showed the purple outfit is this a problem? (please tell me i dont have to start from scratch t.t)

redkam

Jul 5, 2019
What in the actual fuck is this? Does anyone have this bug? I redownloaded the game again and still get this. The second Jason in the first screenshot is always there everytime i go to Michelle's house.
Yes. I saw the same thing. It didn't seem to stop progression through the story.

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
Tried the save file attached in the OP, but the bug is still there. So it's definitely not a corrupted save. Just curious if there is anyone else experiencing this or it's just me
I"m getting this too... she is always masturbating and never uses the dildo so I can't proceed with Danielle. :(

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Why so many ppl disslike Billy? I really hope next update is scene with him. TBH I don't care if he is one fucking Jenice as long as it is boy/milf I'm happy.
Billy doesn't look handsome. He's not doing any kind of sports and therefore is quite fat and the way he treats his own mother isn't a turn on either.
The MC acts quite different towards the women and that's why he succeeds that much. Although he plays some games with them here and there he usually treats them respectfully and seems also to care about them. The women don't feel just used by him, they also get what they want.

oneplay

Donor
Jun 25, 2019
It's super nice, but it's not really a 3D sandbox, and the graphics are a bit disappointing. But it is still very good, thank you very much to the developer.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes