Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
all old pervert jokes aside this is a click and fuck,and well done,personally if you didn't pay for it you have no right to winge,its a good game with big boobs and hot babes in the pool,runs fine on W10 please more big titted women.....

Reactions: N7's Slut

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Used to be a patron for this game back during the day, seems like the more updates there are for this game, the more of a mess it gets. Especially Billy's path seems to be completely wonky.
First attempt, I blew past the point for it to trigger that I didn't even notice it and apperently if you get past a point, that path is ever gone.
Second and third attempt after restarting, Rachel apperently progresses without you and yeah, you can blow past that point as well, even when not talking to her and progressing with her. And this is following the walkthrough.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
I am following a guide and i got to this part:
30. Go home and to the living room. Catch Janice there reading a book. Click on "Talk to her" and "Chat". Jason asks Janice about his real parents.

But when i talk to her Jason asks if he can call her by her first name because she is not his real mom. Relation score with Janice is 140. So what do i do to get the conversation about Jasons parents?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Ok, i get the relation points but why energy?
For future content. Cheating the energy caused issues with content that came after, most recently when Danielle's camshows were introduced, energy over a certain amount would cause problems because part of Danielle's progression required it not being over a certain amount.
Just get all the +Energy events, and you'll be fine.

Reactions: NIKI87

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
For future content. Cheating the energy caused issues with content that came after, most recently when Danielle's camshows were introduced, energy over a certain amount would cause problems because part of Danielle's progression required it not being over a certain amount.
Just get all the +Energy events, and you'll be fine.
Thanks for the explanation:)

adam_beast

Jan 4, 2019
The game is great, and for me the fetishes are mostly on point.
I have two questions though:
1. In which future update the "extra thicc" training dildo will come into action?
2. Will there be an option to avoid pregnancy completely, and if not do you plan to get it to delivery or just have characters with pregnant bellies?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes