Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
thanks man.

how do i get the sister into the living room at night? I've already maxed her out from fun on the living room couch during the day.
Julia needs to be 40+ in order to start appearing in the livingroom at night, but even then it's random

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I got the password for julia's phone and used it at the start of the game. Now I can't get her to give me the password and she doesn't show up in the living room during the night. Am I screwed and have to start over?

Also, where do I find billy's friend with the drug?
As for Billie's "Friend" go to the school after 18:00 weekdays.
Also: The best way to play this game is to follow the walkthrough.

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
Hi guys. Need help. Before i format my pc i had a "cheat" on the game that i only can use it on the hallway. You guys dont have that "cheat" have you?

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Hi guys. Need help. Before i format my pc i had a "cheat" on the game that i only can use it on the hallway. You guys dont have that "cheat" have you?
That's an in-game cheat menu. You don't need to install anything.
Go to the hallway by day. Hold C while pressing H.

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
I seem to be stuck. In the walkthrough it says

30. Go home and to the living room. Catch Janice there reading a book. Click on "Talk to her" and "Chat". Jason asks Janice about his real parents.
after I've asked Kelly about anal, but I never get that option. The only dialogue I ever get is asking to call her Janice instead of mom and her getting pissed.

I also see mention of having coffee with Kelly, but I only ever catch her turned around (leading to seeing her underwear). Is there some trigger I'm missing? Janice is at 165.

I'm stuck with the notes:

• Show Billy the "naughty" picture of Janice.
  • Try to find any information about Kelly
Edit:

Nevermind, it seems like I had to talk to Billy to trigger the next step.

Last edited:

Zandalf

May 29, 2018
WIP & Status

The current status of the 0.34:
The additional artwork ~75%.
Posing and animations ~50%.
Dialogs ~60%
Scripting-Setting up scenes ~30%
Also, I'd like to inform everyone that tomorrow I'm going on vacation for 9-10 days. So during this time I'll be "Offline" :)
KST is coming back from vacation tomorrow

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
great job bro
i downloaded the game yeasterday and i was shocked its so fucking slow i had to wait so long just to go from school to my house
and btw my laptop isnt that weak to be the cause
what are the specs from the laptop?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
64-bit Windows 7
Processor: Intel CPU Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz
Memory: RAM 8 GB
Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 770
The 770 is your problem.
CPU and amount of RAM are fine, but the graphics chip in that laptop is the problem.

It's not a case of this game being graphically intense, it's an issue with "under the hood" problems due to how KST has implemented much of the game's systems and mechanics, which are made up for mostly by a system's GPU.
Running from an SSD does provide a boost to loading times, but again the problem lies within the game itself.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes