adam_beast

Jan 4, 2019
The game is great, and for me the fetishes are mostly on point.
I have two questions though:
1. In which future update the "extra thicc" training dildo will come into action?
2. Will there be an option to avoid pregnancy completely, and if not do you plan to get it to delivery or just have characters with pregnant bellies?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The game is great, and for me the fetishes are mostly on point.
I have two questions though:
1. In which future update the "extra thicc" training dildo will come into action?
Ask on the Patreon page.

2. Will there be an option to avoid pregnancy completely, and if not do you plan to get it to delivery or just have characters with pregnant bellies?
Currently there's two ways (assuming it's non-compulsory in future) condoms and Plan-B pill.
For clarification though... Ask on Patreon.

TnTurbo

Feb 16, 2018
I have a Problem with the Camera. Somtimes when i start a scene or move in a scene the Bodies start shaking or the Camera drifts to one side and i cant get it to stay on them. Am i the only one with that Problem or is there a fix for that?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
PLEASE REMEMBER AND REMIND OTHERS

For all these questions below, I created this collection of useful links to answer them all
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-33-final-kst.1282/page-964#post-1881721

Anybody pls give me save data of the twsist version 0.30 I lost my data bcz of pc crash
Someone have a full save of this Version? Thx
Please give me the save with maximum progress, thanks!
yes where should we put playerinfo.dat
does anyone have the 0.28 save
where do i install the savefile
does anyone have a save with all the sex scenes?
Does someone have a finished gamefile? (playerinfo.dat) It's kind of frustrating going through the guide and having certain events not trigger because perhaps a single step among 400+ hasn't been done. I'm kinda at wits end here and I'm currently on version 0.33, If that can't be done just tell me the unity save file values so I can edit it in (which looks like a daunting task too). Nonetheless I'd like to hear from somebody in a week or so and if not...I guess I'll play in window mode when I can and start systematically marking down every single step until I'm done.
is there a chance we get rid of billy and his father?
how do you apply the full save from the OP?
Anybody pls give me save data of the twsist version 0.30 I lost my data bcz of pc crash
Someone have a full save of this Version? Thx

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
Only found now ...
This is finally a really well done game ...
Can you perhaps reissue this with the graphics of "Milfy City"?
almost a reboot ...
I would even become Patreon ...

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I got the password for julia's phone and used it at the start of the game. Now I can't get her to give me the password and she doesn't show up in the living room during the night. Am I screwed and have to start over?

Also, where do I find billy's friend with the drug?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I got the password for julia's phone and used it at the start of the game. Now I can't get her to give me the password and she doesn't show up in the living room during the night. Am I screwed and have to start over?

Also, where do I find billy's friend with the drug?
Once you use the password on the phone, there's no more need for it, and no you're not screwed. at least I never was when I did it without asking her for it.

you'll find the friend at school 18:00 to I think 20:00 on weekdays

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Once you use the password on the phone, there's no more need for it, and no you're not screwed. at least I never was when I did it without asking her for it.

you'll find the friend at school 18:00 to I think 20:00 on weekdays
thanks man.

how do i get the sister into the living room at night? I've already maxed her out from fun on the living room couch during the day.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes