uruma

Feb 10, 2018
I only recently started playing and I'm stuck on step 82 with Kelly where I have to ask about Lingerie but i don't get the option. (I think I did all the steps before that correct) Help please

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I only recently started playing and I'm stuck on step 82 with Kelly where I have to ask about Lingerie but i don't get the option. (I think I did all the steps before that correct) Help please
Did you complete 81 and get Kelly to show you her underwear and without cuming inside her.

ararsfsf

Oct 9, 2017
pls i need help im stuck in step 580 and 581

580. Go to Michelle's house until 19:00 and click on "Knock on the door". She refuses to talk to Jason.
581. Go to school at 15:00. Kira appears with a sports bag. Click on "Be nice and offer help". Jason helps Kira to carry her sports bag to her home.

idk if step 580 its ok.. i knock the door and mc ask michelle hows going she replies.. im good kinda then mc and michelle say bye idk if this is "She refuses to talk to Jason" then i go to school at 15:00 but kira never apears

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
yes did that and just before that. just saw her in lingerie the "leave it"
Thanks for the save

I found what you missed, you skipped the part about talking to Julia about Mom in the living room. You'll talk about Janice's birthday

You need to catch her checking her phone (74) and then repeat (81), but don't leave it, remove her panties, F**k her and cum on her face.

74. Catch Julia in the living room checking her phone. Click on "Sit next to her" and "Talk about mom". She tells Jason about Janice's upcoming birthday.
Jason tells Julia that he will arrange a nice surprise for Janice's birthday.

Reactions: uruma

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
pls i need help im stuck in step 580 and 581

580. Go to Michelle's house until 19:00 and click on "Knock on the door". She refuses to talk to Jason.
581. Go to school at 15:00. Kira appears with a sports bag. Click on "Be nice and offer help". Jason helps Kira to carry her sports bag to her home.

idk if step 580 its ok.. i knock the door and mc ask michelle hows going she replies.. im good kinda then mc and michelle say bye idk if this is "She refuses to talk to Jason" then i go to school at 15:00 but kira never apears
Can you send your save

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes