Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
Do we get any action with the lawn mower? I have some weird fetishes...
think she runs over you and gives you a blowjob to come back to life,just making shit up...just wanna marry Karen not sparrow tit's or stick it up my arse,next update may have an option......fuck that girl mowing the lawn if you can catch her

Never good at long distance,I'll just spear her

inyourface

May 30, 2017
I'm stuck in step 580, I just appear in front of Michelle's house, but I can't move.
The MC appears in front of the house, there is Rebecca's husband's car and the MC is seen in the background near the door and I can't do anything else.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm stuck in step 580, I just appear in front of Michelle's house, but I can't move.
The MC appears in front of the house, there is Rebecca's husband's car and the MC is seen in the background near the door and I can't do anything else.
It sounds like a messed up variable in your game's data.
Have you done any cheating that wasn't money or energy restoration?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
yes, change the time, but that had never complicated me in other parts of the game
IIRC, that used to be a cause of some issues in the past, along with changing the day.
Considering that there's more than adequate time and day skip functions built into the game itself, that kind of save editing is not needed.

Hopefully it's just a case of identifying the borked variable and correcting it. Regretfully I'm not the best person for that though.

tmv

May 31, 2017
I've an issue with the game that the cursor moves to the bottem of the list op menu options; scrolls down the inventory view (and others) and is panning with scene's. I do not have that at any other game or situation on my PC.
Any suggestions?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I downloaded using MEGA and can't open using Chrome or IE. Could anyone help?
Looks like you are trying to run the game from the archive itself, that won't work

You need to extract the files first, using and then run it from the extracted folder.

Steps to run the game or any other game
1-Download 7zip from the link above
2-Install 7zip
3-Right click "TheTwist033Final-win.7z"
4-Select 7zip then "Extract to TheTwist033Final-win"
5-Open "TheTwist033Final-win" folder
5a-you might have to open a sub-folder "TheTwist033Final" or "TheTwist033Final-win"
6-Run "TheTwist.exe"
7-ENJOY

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes