ordos

Aug 21, 2018
"Groundhog Day" would be a better name for this game. Unfortunatly it is already occupied by the movie, a good one actually. And it will takes less than 2 hours of your time to watch it, and so much less black screens you will see there.

"a few moments later"

Oh, no. I don`t think it`s a bad game. I like it. The concept, the story, the visuals - all good. But mechanics and gui are tearing appart my brain sometimes.

"a few moments later"

And if you dare to play this game without the Walkthough guide... I am kneeleing before your courage in the first place, and in the second - just be ready to consider yourself a humble slave of the "Black Screen Master". yeah, some tags are missing in OP - "slavery" indeed )))

"a few moments later"

Because if you even know what to do for the next step, you may spend about half an hour IRL clicking 1000-times-seen-before pictures and 20 ingame days - I just had it from step 649 to 650.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
And if you dare to play this game without the Walkthough guide...
This is easily the biggest flaw in the game's design, followed by the messy design & implementation of the "random" events (all percentage chances for a location are decided each time the area/time is loaded).

I don't mind the UI, but I am thankful since we were able to skip time in chunks, rather than one hour at a time. That was a long overdue QoL update that really should have been in from the first year of development, if not the beginning.

Reactions: flossy123 and ordos

Hillbilly Bob

Jun 12, 2018
IIRC, that used to be a cause of some issues in the past, along with changing the day.
Considering that there's more than adequate time and day skip functions built into the game itself, that kind of save editing is not needed.

Hopefully it's just a case of identifying the borked variable and correcting it. Regretfully I'm not the best person for that though.

I like your terminology

"BORKED VARIABLE" ( noun ) A corrupt or damaged instruction or parameter that may or will change to cause malfunction of a computer game.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
they keep crying over this billy path.. i dont understand why
"No other dick shall be near a fictional digital woman but the MC who is nothing more than me, so it's my dick and mine alone that goes near them. Ever."
That mentality then leads to the line of thought of "Dev is wasting development on Billy" by making content where Billy gets the opportunity to progressively get his dick wet, one step at a time...
They typically also confuse his content with NTR, showing absolutely no understanding of what they're saying.

TL;DR - They be jealous of Billy, despite the fact that all he gets is whatever we make Jason allow him to do.

Reactions: Stefano2426

ezmmrpinoy1

Jan 25, 2018
"No other dick shall be near a fictional digital woman but the MC who is nothing more than me, so it's my dick and mine alone that goes near them. Ever."
That mentality then leads to the line of thought of "Dev is wasting development on Billy" by making content where Billy gets the opportunity to progressively get his dick wet, one step at a time...
They typically also confuse his content with NTR, showing absolutely no understanding of what they're saying.

TL;DR - They be jealous of Billy, despite the fact that all he gets is whatever we make Jason allow him to do.
developer trying to maximize all the fantasies that man have in this game but this peoples keep pushing him not to while they can just evade that path.. i dont understand human

Nightmare6016

Oct 11, 2017
I was like that and then i realized I didnt care and was missing out on animations id rather like to see...

I kinda wanted to do the latex ones too but Im sure my progression on that broke many updates ago and I have no idea in the walkthrough i was in it.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes