Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
Why doesn't this dev include a replay/gallery option since his game only has few save slots? I mean seriously, for a dev that created an excellent game, I would assume including more save slots or a gallery would be easy

BK186

May 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"During the making the "Billy path only" scenes, I've decided to rework it and make it for everyone (without Billy involved). That needed some additional mini-scenes, and obviously more time."

I couldn't understand it, billy patch wasn't it avoidable anyway?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
"During the making the "Billy path only" scenes, I've decided to rework it and make it for everyone (without Billy involved). That needed some additional mini-scenes, and obviously more time."

I couldn't understand it, billy patch wasn't it avoidable anyway?
billy PATH is avoidable and he said all the scenes involving with billy are also do-able without him but thats requiers addtional mini scenes that why it too so long kst said

Reactions: BK186

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
billy PATH is avoidable and he said all the scenes involving with billy are also do-able without him but thats requiers addtional mini scenes that why it too so long kst said
It should have been done way back. Late change but a welcome one.

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
are you sure ? i never saw it getting mentioned anywhere that pregnancy will get introduced in the next update

[...]
The poll. The one of the most requested things - pregnancy. I've been thinking for a while about the way to implement it into the game and I think I've come up with the pretty good plan how to do that :) So now it is the time to decide who's gonna get pregnant first?
But keep in mind, that pregnancy will come later, NOT in 0.34. It is gonna be a big thing, so it will need more time to work on than just on a side scene.

Janice - Rachel - Danielle - Emma - Kelly - Julia - Kira - Michelle - Kendra - Adrianna

i think something - very little - is going to show up in the next update (at least, that's my interpretation of this message from the dev)

aveliaxxx

Aug 27, 2018
"275. When talking with Rachel choose "He has such a beautiful mom" and complete the scene. The scene should end up with Jason kissing Rachel and getting +10 score. For 100% success you need 140+ score, otherwise it will be 50/50.
276. Go back to Billy's house when he is not home. Accept offer to come in. This time there will be option "...let's find out"."

I'm not getting the let's find out option. I'm at 145. Is there anything special I need to do? Does Billy have to have some certain status?
Same shit :(

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
yes of course; for the third time: in my opinion, there could be a small slice of pregnacy event, such as a small dialogue introducing a FUTURE story (like "hey mom, what do you think about having a child?" "oh, honey, i don't know")
but it was already set into the game. when MC gives mom the cow costume, mom ask MC to play make cow pregnant. but the option is not allowed, also when the game 1st placed at the site on the description there was a pregnancy description tab. So why is it taking so long. other worse game allow this option but this great game doesn't.

Reactions: N7's Slut

kwin100

Aug 25, 2019
Damn this game is full of surprises... I'm new to the forum yet I have checked nearly 50 or something around like that, but this is the best so far. damn really wish it had sound and voices

Jun 24, 2019
I am not a patron, therefore it's a request. It's a fantasy of mine. Could someone ask KST to add a scene of Janice in her wedding dress with Jason & a photo frame of them on the wall? Thank you.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I was pissed off when I saw the game had hypnosis then played it to find the mom character "was just acting hypnotized". Like wtf.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes