imSpeeDy

Feb 9, 2019
im having a problem im stuck i cant trigger anyeven i tried everything, i even started new game. im trying to use the save file, but i dont know where to put it

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
2 Months no update
Not two months, and there's been plenty of updates about progress, including the all the time KST was unable to work on 0.34 due to illness, and I'm sure there was his yearly week off of working on it too.

Try to pay attention to information made available in the thread more often, then you won't be making silly erroneous statements.

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
hey guys i havent played this game in a long while im thinking of downloading 0.33. when 0.34 comes out will there be a patch or will i have to download the whole game again?

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
yes of course; for the third time: in my opinion, there could be a small slice of pregnacy event, such as a small dialogue introducing a FUTURE story (like "hey mom, what do you think about having a child?" "oh, honey, i don't know")
"Hey, Mom, how about I knock you up? Or I could just continue fucking you in the ass and cum down your throat."

"Oh, Honey, I don't know. I really like the taste of your smegma." giggles

Last edited:
Reactions: ludobico

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The Twist 0.33 beta was released 8 Jul.
Now we have 4 Sep means 2 Months already between 0.33 - 034
Then there were two more releases after Beta 1 - Beta 2 and Final. The earliest that 0.33 Final appeared in the thread that I can find was the 15th of July, prior to the OP being updated on the 17th with a link and thread title changed to reflect that.
Btw, you're still four days short in your "2 Months" statement. Two months from the 8th of July is the 8th of September.

As was previously mentioned...

Not two months, and there's been plenty of updates about progress, including the all the time KST was unable to work on 0.34 due to illness, and I'm sure there was his yearly week off of working on it too.

Try to pay attention to information made available in the thread more often, then you won't be making silly erroneous statements.

QSX593

Nov 2, 2017
Hi everyone, i'm kind of stuck here with 0.33.
Every time i follow rachel in her house by day, it puts me in the night scene when jason sneak to her bedroom.
Then i can't fuck her while she changes her clothes, and can't be caught by billy etc etc.
i tried it by morning, afternoon then by night by sneak to her bedroom but it's everytime the same scene.

what can do ? is there a consol trick to put on the "mad billy event" ?

(i tried save editor too but it's hard understand which one can skip this bug to progress on this storyline)
thanks everyone

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
Hi everyone, i'm kind of stuck here with 0.33.
Every time i follow rachel in her house by day, it puts me in the night scene when jason sneak to her bedroom.
Then i can't fuck her while she changes her clothes, and can't be caught by billy etc etc.
i tried it by morning, afternoon then by night by sneak to her bedroom but it's everytime the same scene.

what can do ? is there a consol trick to put on the "mad billy event" ?

(i tried save editor too but it's hard understand which one can skip this bug to progress on this storyline)
thanks everyone
i m not an expert, but i suggest you either to wait for the new update (going out this week, hopefully correcting this bug) or to restart the game

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I found this on 9gag.

Somebody please forward this to KST.
in this game we dont really move the only moving animation is the jogging scene and in this scene the boobs and asses are jiggling
and maybe KST is using another model so it maybe jsut doesnt work

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes