MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Any way to make the transitions faster ? im playing on a amd fx 6200 with an r7 260x an 8 gb of ram . i know its not high end by any means but do i really need to upgrade S:

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
View attachment 353608

View attachment 353609

What in the actual fuck is this? Does anyone have this bug? I redownloaded the game again and still get this. The second Jason in the first screenshot is always there everytime i go to Michelle's house. And the second screenshot is the first time Jason is peeping on her when she is putting lotion and masturbates. Is my save file fucked? But i tried a previous save and the second Jason is still there
Tried the save file attached in the OP, but the bug is still there. So it's definitely not a corrupted save. Just curious if there is anyone else experiencing this or it's just me

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Ok I need to know if I can fix this, during every transition the game will say its not responding and with how often we have to see transitions its making the game damn near unplayable for me. I have a GTX 960 so rendering these scenes should be easy and instead its adding 30 seconds or so onto each transition.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Ok I need to know if I can fix this, during every transition the game will say its not responding and with how often we have to see transitions its making the game damn near unplayable for me. I have a GTX 960 so rendering these scenes should be easy and instead its adding 30 seconds or so onto each transition.
System specs other than your graphics card?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Athlon x4 860k
6GB Ram
HDD/SSD?
(RPM if HDD, and read/write speed if SSD)

Processor should be fine for this game. It's old, but should still do the job adequately for this game.
RAM is a little under what I'd recommend (8GB) but again, fine for running this game.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
HDD/SSD?
(RPM if HDD, and read/write speed if SSD)

Processor should be fine for this game. It's old, but should still do the job adequately for this game.
RAM is a little under what I'd recommend (8GB) but again, fine for running this game.

Im running as standard 1 TB 7200 RPM data drive and a boot SSD, not sure what the speed is on it but its cheap kingston. The game is on my sata at the moment

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Im running as standard 1 TB 7200 RPM data drive and a boot SSD, not sure what the speed is on it but its cheap kingston. The game is on my sata at the moment
Assuming the HDD is operating normally (no disk errors, low-to-zero fragmentation etc), and isn't too full, then it should be fine. If you've got enough space on the SSD, try running the game from that and see how much of a boost you get to loading times/transition times.

If still no change, then it's possible your CPU could be bottle-necking the graphics card and increasing your load times/transition times.

Also, see if you can get another 2GB of RAM. It never hurts, and generally speaking Unity "loves" RAM. It's like it thinks it Chrome or something.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I have been playing this game for 2 years, and finally with this update it kills my PC.

Something's weird this time out. Taking exceptionally long to transition/load, causes huge memory problems that effectively locks me out of doing something in a different window (like a browser), and after 15 minutes of real time I've played perhaps 2 minutes of the game, and then my GFX card crashes and the game closes. Very frustrating.

AzzarusLav

Mar 12, 2019
Why so many ppl disslike Billy? I really hope next update is scene with him. TBH I don't care if he is one fucking Jenice as long as it is boy/milf I'm happy.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Why so many ppl disslike Billy? I really hope next update is scene with him. TBH I don't care if he is one fucking Jenice as long as it is boy/milf I'm happy.

I want to be able to share the girls a whole lot more actually.

Also I give up on figuring out why the game suddenly runs so slow, might be the sheer size of the game starting to slow itself down but here is a screenshot of my task manager while it is in a scene.
Usage.png

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
guys anyone knows how to use saves(op) on Mac? i have played this game several times and i like it, but now it's so long, i'm sick of starting from the beginning everytime

DubDub

Mar 5, 2018
guys anyone knows how to use saves(op) on Mac? i have played this game several times and i like it, but now it's so long, i'm sick of starting from the beginning everytime
You have to go to your ~/Library then go to Application support folder and there is a unity.KsTgames.The Twist folder and thats where saves go

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
Because he's a shitty character, very unlikable, I wish the developer keep the focus on Jason and the rest of the girls.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Very minor bug report: When Jason apologizes to Kendra for leg raping her, she gets +10 to her score. The score increase reflects correctly, but the avatar that pops up is actually Emma.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes