Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I found a small bug in Kendra's sequence. I will quote event numbers from the v0.33 walkthrough for reference.

After step 642, don't do to your room and go straight to the hospital at 14:00. Go to Kendra, complain about the pain, and in the hospital room just go to sleep. MC will have the talk and will apologize to Kendra in the morning and raise her points, even though the BDSM event has not occurred.

I mentioned earlier that while playing what I learned later to be a bugged version, my char had 105 energy points. Now thanks to Kendra, MC's energy is at 115. I heard it should be only at 95 now though.

redkam

Jul 5, 2019
I found a small bug in Kendra's sequence. I will quote event numbers from the v0.33 walkthrough for reference.

After step 642, don't do to your room and go straight to the hospital at 14:00. Go to Kendra, complain about the pain, and in the hospital room just go to sleep. MC will have the talk and will apologize to Kendra in the morning and raise her points, even though the BDSM event has not occurred.

I mentioned earlier that while playing what I learned later to be a bugged version, my char had 105 energy points. Now thanks to Kendra, MC's energy is at 115. I heard it should be only at 95 now though.
Also, when Jason wakes up at the hospital I briefly see a flash of the original scene when Janice brought Jason there.

Generico Zayn

Jul 23, 2017
A bug happened to me on a clean install.

I got Rachel to 110 score, and I clicked "Follow" to the bedroom, when she goes to change. Instead of getting the scene where I get caught, and she kicks me out, I got a scene of her waiting asleep in lingerie.

This increased my score, and made me skip almost all of her build-up quest. I tried to continue the quest, which was barely on the hug & kiss portion, and instead I had the option to bathe with her, to completion.

theGlassAlice

Sep 8, 2018
A bug happened to me on a clean install.

I got Rachel to 110 score, and I clicked "Follow" to the bedroom, when she goes to change. Instead of getting the scene where I get caught, and she kicks me out, I got a scene of her waiting asleep in lingerie.

This increased my score, and made me skip almost all of her build-up quest. I tried to continue the quest, which was barely on the hug & kiss portion, and instead I had the option to bathe with her, to completion.
This was already confirmed a bug and will be fix in the next version.

antimesias

Mar 25, 2019

i has the same bug, help pls

johanes

May 14, 2017
did they finally add impregnation scenes/story? cuz dats mah fetish...

and no im not asking about the dream shit.

redkam

Jul 5, 2019
The game has some weird fetishes, but this is getting out of hand:
I've seen several cases when the scene is a mix of two different events. One is static, and the other animated. Does the developer read this thread? Or should bugs be reported elsewhere?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys so i finally try the 33 Final. And till point 626 i was really happy. Then the Billy thing happen.
Also follow the walk, the walk say:
627. (Billy): The next day after school Billy approaches Jason. Billy angrily tells Jason that he saw him and his mom fucking. Billy suggests to swap their moms for a day. Jason tells him that he needs time to think about it.
But for me... nothing. He always ask me the bj thing, that i never lat him do.
As i say i never follow Billy path. I always avoid this stupid boy. Because there is no way i let anyother fuck me harem girls/women. So how the thing work with... we who avoid all this shit? I really do not wanna see Billy with Janice. Someone know if the developer have say something? I really hope is always optional and that we can avoid it. Otherwise i think i stop to play this game for future version. Someone have some info?
Anticipate thankses.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes