QSX593

Nov 2, 2017
Hi everyone, i'm kind of stuck here with 0.33.
Every time i follow rachel in her house by day, it puts me in the night scene when jason sneak to her bedroom.
Then i can't fuck her while she changes her clothes, and can't be caught by billy etc etc.
i tried it by morning, afternoon then by night by sneak to her bedroom but it's everytime the same scene.

what can do ? is there a consol trick to put on the "mad billy event" ?

(i tried save editor too but it's hard understand which one can skip this bug to progress on this storyline)
thanks everyone

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
Hi everyone, i'm kind of stuck here with 0.33.
Every time i follow rachel in her house by day, it puts me in the night scene when jason sneak to her bedroom.
Then i can't fuck her while she changes her clothes, and can't be caught by billy etc etc.
i tried it by morning, afternoon then by night by sneak to her bedroom but it's everytime the same scene.

what can do ? is there a consol trick to put on the "mad billy event" ?

(i tried save editor too but it's hard understand which one can skip this bug to progress on this storyline)
thanks everyone
i m not an expert, but i suggest you either to wait for the new update (going out this week, hopefully correcting this bug) or to restart the game

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I found this on 9gag.

Somebody please forward this to KST.
in this game we dont really move the only moving animation is the jogging scene and in this scene the boobs and asses are jiggling
and maybe KST is using another model so it maybe jsut doesnt work

srhof

Nov 19, 2018
I am having an issue and need help, I can not get the game to go to the save game area, can anyone help please.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I am having an issue and need help, I can not get the game to go to the save game area, can anyone help please.
you maybe cant save if you arent playing on 16:9 resolution because its outside of the visible screen

BK186

May 18, 2017
you can try using a machine translator

Wow, this is perfect. You can translate to any language.
I also share i found explanation of how to do it below.

Go to and download XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-(version #).zip

Extract SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator
.exe to the main Corridor of time folder. You can find this folder by right clicking the game in your library, left clicking properties/local files/browse local files.

After that just run that exe and let it do its thing.

Then click the newly created timec (Patch and Run).exe and let it do it's thing. The game should startup. By default it translates from Japanese. So exit the game and change the configuration.

Go to the newly created AutoTranslator folder in the Corridor of time folder and open the config.ini

Under [General ] change FromLanguage=jp to FromLanguage=zh-CN and save.

Then delete the translation file that was created. It is located in Corridor of time\AutoTranslator\Translation. _AutoGeneratedTranslations.en.txt

After that you can run the game normally and the text will begin to translate as it is displayed. Some text takes a while to translate. Some is translated incorrectly. Some doesn't translate at all. But it is better than nothing.

Reactions: Arshavin

Jrpoonster

Aug 6, 2016
I need some help. So I've been carefully following the walkthrough but now ran into a problem with rachel. where certain things didn't pop up or were skipped. What do i do with rachel's walkthrough?

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
before the next update hits ive bin having problems with the game crashing with the last update it was before you take billys mom to the beach this has happened other times is there a fix or something any help would be very welcome

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes