sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
a hacker who can make the crack? :D
I did some editing on the files.
And it's tough for me. I've been at it for like one hour.

I think I know where to look, but I fail at editing the methods to change things.

If you are better than me in C#. I used "dnspy" to edit Assembly-CSharp.dll

When I search "connect", I find the Patreon logging methods.

When you fail to connect you get the code/method NILDPMIBDPA.

And when you get informations from Patreon to refresh the token you get: GIIPDFLAAFH

And I failed at editing these methods. I just lack the skills and knowledge to write and delete. I keep getting errors when compiling.

Nightmare6016

Oct 11, 2017
I thought there was a guy in here that was able to make the crack pretty quickly. I think he did it for the past 3 or 4 releases.

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
It's my first time trying to crack ,just reverse engineered from the previous crack I have tested the save and load works properly the only issue is when u press connect to patreon it briefly redirects to the patreon page not sure how to completely stop that maybe the one who did it earlier can rectify that but let me know if doesn't work for anybody else

replace the file in TheTwist_Data->Managed->Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one from below

Capture.PNG

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
It's been a long while since I played this because I got bored with the rigidly linear progression, how many steps is it up to now?

cloudytoast

Aug 25, 2020
Shout out to Igneel1 for solving it (also shout out to the og, who cracked the game all the time before)!

For the next versions of the game, this is how you can create the crack yourself. Its actually simple.

1. Download "Dnspy" ( ). Extract it and run it.

2. Open with Dnspy the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" from the folder: ExtractedGameFolder -> TheTwist_Data -> Managed

3. The file should be opened now. Then on the bottom of the window you will find a search field where you can search for variables, methods etc. In the search field type "connect" then in the drop down right next to the search fild, select to search for: "Method" in the drop down.

4. Now in the populated field, you have to scroll through until you find a method that is named "connect" where the first letter is lowercase compared to the other methods that start with an uppercase letter ("Connect"). Also, you can distinguish the correct method from the namespace that it belongs to. The namespace is on the right of the field. Normally, .Net or Unity namespaces start like this: System.Net.WebConnection, they have a similar structure. But you have to find the namespace that looks really odd. In this version the namespace of the connect method is called: MJHKDKCHHED. So in the next iteration of the game, keep an eye on a weird namespace like that.

5. Open the method "connect" by double clicking on it.

6. Now the opened method going to look something like this:

public void connect()
{
this.DAMIMHMLICM = true;
this.status = "Waiting patreon webpage";
base.StartCoroutine(this.JPGNPNGMCHC());
}

6.1 So now, we need to insert some lines of code into the "connect" method (you can edit the code by right clicking on the main window (where all the code is) and then selecting "Edit Class").

6.2 Copy this code

this.HIODHODHOU("ADDING REWARDS");
this.rewards = new List<string>();
this.rewards.Add("1");
this.pledge = 2600f;
this.OIHOIHOIJBN("Connected");

6.3 Insert this code right underneath the last line of the connect method (base.StartCoroutine(this.gibberish())).

(Click compile to get back to view mode)

6.4 Now you have to do some searching.

1) this.ACNELODMMKL("ADDING REWARDS");

and

2) this.IBBFFOHEEAI("Connected");

are two methods which will have different names each time a new version will come out. So for example

this.ACNELODMMKL("ADDING REWARDS"); can be named next time to: this.IUHIDGIGUIDI("ADDING REWARDS");

6.5 for method 1) you have to go line 1321 (roughly, can be lower or higher than that) which will look like this:

// Token: 0x0600053B RID: 1339
private void ACNELODMMKL(string JKDBFKCGCIB)
{
}

!Note: the RID number is the thing you have to look for (1339)
Copy the name of the method (ACNELODMMKL) and replace it with the old method name (HIODHODHOU) in the connect method.

6.6 for method 2) you have to follow the same procedure. Go to line 30 (rougly):

// Token: 0x060004F3 RID: 1267
private void IBBFFOHEEAI(string HIHLCAFHOLI)
{
if (this.onConnect != null)
{
this.onConnect(HIHLCAFHOLI);
}
this.status = HIHLCAFHOLI;
}

Copy the method name (IBBFFOHEEAI) and replace it with the method name (OIHOIHOIJBN) in the connect method.

(Click compile to get back to view mode)

7. Now you are good to go. Go to File -> Save All -> Ok

8. That is it. Now open the game, click on connect and the game should be cracked. Just keep in mind that a pop up window will open after you clicked the button. Just close it after it opens.

Have fun!

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
here Walkthrough (0.43)

anyone have save file start from step 879 or 880 ?. i can't get scene
Same, I've done the threeway at the pool but he does not wake up and give the option to skip school. It's also kinda weird because if you set your sleeping bed to Janice's it will have him sleeping in his own at night after the pool threesome.

Reactions: Kdj0

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
So.. Small search for "NTR" as the keyword, I see it's all optional?

OP needs the genre spoiler updated to reflect this.. Would think with 1400+ pages that it would have already been done.. :ROFLMAO:

Also don't see a link to the walkthrough nor the incest patch on the OP either..

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
here Walkthrough (0.43)

anyone have save file start from step 879 or 880 ?. i can't get scene
Figured it out, I didn't do the skip school quest line for the test. I just used one of the save downloads for version .42 and it progressed.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I don't know if it will reach the dev, but i get this bug with Janice/Billy, even if I didn't trigger any scenes on Billy's path (I never do). It's uninteractable, and it shows up regardless of the hour of the day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
It used to be that you'd say "Only GTA Online has longer load times than The Twist".

With the latest hack of GTA Online it's "no game has longer load times than The Twist".

Reactions: R3TR0J4N
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes