cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
idk the patreon rules
Patreon forbids incest content in games. Actually they forbid everything which could be marked as "potential" incest. Means, step-, adopted-, mother etc.. is taboo too. But as long as KsT flies on Patreon's radar he is save.
Jason, billy and Rachel, it would be possible?
Possible is everything, the question is if KsT wants to risk it? And I doubt that he wants his Patreon account suspended and payments frozen.

l3igBozz

Jun 15, 2019
Hey I need help mate I'm at step474 and try to kick john out but when have sex with mom He doesn"t enter the room till i chose to cum

Jun 24, 2019
Everything's good, but I wish KST could've uploaded a WIP pic of Billy's next move. Now I see, KST is focusing on his next project & might end TT .:cry: There are so may points unexplored...

Reactions: ludobico

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
There's indeed still a lot to do and even more possibilities iwth this game. But I also feel like KST needs a breath of fresh air and a new project is also full of opportunities to make something from all the experience aquired making TT.
Better models, smoother gameplay, amaybe something less ambitious but more focused and exciting etc.
OFC there will be a long wait until there will be enough playable content for it to be enjoyable, but I'm looking forward to it, starting to get a little used to TT now.
You can only add so much new characters and houses, you'll ultimately ending grinding the same kind of events, and creting more cross-paths and having problems to resolve. I guess it starts to be boring to develop.

Gasanvar

Nov 20, 2019
How is this game close to end half of the map have empty houses ?

Will he rush there content or will he not even start it.

Jun 24, 2019
It's up to the creator, how will they make it. Eva Kiss's GGGB, NLT's Lust Epidemic has ended. They have already started focusing on their next project. Let's see what KST has in mind.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes