nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
Hi, in the game I am at the point where I have to either give tickets to billy or tell her janice sunbathes at beach. If i tell him about beach it would most probably start the billy path(havent read the whole walkthrough trying to play with tasks using walkthrough only when stuck) .
So my question is billy path like share path i mean they fuck only when i am there or is it like those ntr games where one look at billy and janice is craving for billy only.
I dont mind sharing or letting the them fuck as long as i can view it but behind the back is not what i am looking for. So can you please tell me about it so can decide if i want to share with billy or not.
Btw i have shared janice with billy at pool blowjob and so far had done that hardcore shoot with kevin but at both the scenes Jason was present. Thanks

MrLee

May 6, 2017
Hi, in the game I am at the point where I have to either give tickets to billy or tell her janice sunbathes at beach. If i tell him about beach it would most probably start the billy path(havent read the whole walkthrough trying to play with tasks using walkthrough only when stuck) .
So my question is billy path like share path i mean they fuck only when i am there or is it like those ntr games where one look at billy and janice is craving for billy only.
I dont mind sharing or letting the them fuck as long as i can view it but behind the back is not what i am looking for. So can you please tell me about it so can decide if i want to share with billy or not.
Btw i have shared janice with billy at pool blowjob and so far had done that hardcore shoot with kevin but at both the scenes Jason was present. Thanks
sharing with billy is told by billy then by janice and you decide which to believe.

Reactions: nikxxx

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
havent read the whole walkthrough trying to play with tasks using walkthrough only when stuck) .
Did the same, unfortunately the build-in task system is missing a lot... I got stuck and didn't know what I had to do.. so I continued with Danielle and by doing that the game skipped an important event with Janice and Danielle. Had to drop Danielle's relationship points back to 150 to trigger the apology-event (opens a hot threesome scene in the pool!).

Jun 24, 2019
The task screen doesn't really help, so it's better following the WT. And telling about Janice at the beach will lead to Billy's path, but you have the option to reset it in the cheat menu, & if you want to share Janice with Billy for further progression.

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
Did the same, unfortunately the build-in task system is missing a lot... I got stuck and didn't know what I had to do.. so I continued with Danielle and by doing that the game skipped an important event with Janice and Danielle. Had to drop Danielle's relationship points back to 150 to trigger the apology-event (opens a hot threesome scene in the pool!).
Thanks for heads up..after posting my query was going through walkthrough..seems like i missed a event with Rebecca..i guess i am shifting to play by walkthrough.

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
sharing with billy is told by billy then by janice and you decide which to believe.
Hmmm... k so you don't actually get to view it,as of now i am going with Billy path if something feel amiss might use that reset path from cheats. Thanks for the reply.

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
The task screen doesn't really help, so it's better following the WT. And telling about Janice at the beach will lead to Billy's path, but you have the option to reset it in the cheat menu, & if you want to share Janice with Billy for further progression.
Excuse me bro, how I do that? I wanna reset that event and give him the tickets.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Piling on asserting the general uselessness of the in-game task system. I'm 100% with all ladies' stats maxed (as of .35) and my task list still is telling me to show a video to Julia of her BF getting blown by the neighbor lady, which is from like ten versions ago.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
my task list still is telling me to show a video to Julia of her BF getting blown by the neighbor lady, which is from like ten versions ago.
If your saves are from before the task list was implemented, they won't go away unfortunately.

Bull-dog

Oct 12, 2018
Hello,
First of all thank you for this excellent game, the only regret I have and for not being able to walk the mother and daughter on a leash in the park.
I don't speak English so sorry for the translation.

Reactions: Kdj0
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes