Bull-dog

Oct 12, 2018
Correct me if I am wrong, but you can only take Janice out when she visits you at night, & if you have the dog outfit with mask (I think). You cannot take Julia!
Correct me if I am wrong, but you can only take Janice out when she visits you at night, & if you have the dog outfit with mask (I think). You cannot take Julia!
what I wanted to say and not being able to walk the daughter and the mother on a leash in the park at the same time

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Strange, somehow I can't trigger the cosplay beach scene with Billy (step 337ff).

(Ofc I did steps 265 b and 320 b as said in the WT.)

Jason fucked Billy's mom and I gave him the pictures of Janice as Shelle Nightmore, but I do not get the option to invite him to the next photo shooting. Both pictures, ordinary and naked, are in my library.

Janice score is at 480. Billy and Janice are at the pier together also.

Anyone have an idea what I could try? Can I reset Billy's path through the cheat console and restart the path again or isn't it possible?

EDIT: I can't use the MOD to change variables, because I play The Twist through Wine on Linux.

EDIT2: Through my Windows VM I was able to use the Mod. Apparently the Billy-Janice flag did not increase after I showed Billy the Shelle Nighmore pictures. Changing it from 1 to 2 solved the problem and now I can invite Billy to the beach.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
To play this game what system requirement? It's too chopy in my system
Actually the game doesn't require anything fancy, but for Ultra setting in 1080x1920 resolution a better graphic card is recommended.

I have an Intel i5-4210M CPU (2.60GHz) with an onboard Intel HD graphic card and the game runs fine in "normal" graphics settings. However, you will experience game crashes and long transition time due to the game engine (Fungus) and bad coding. It is also recommend to stick very close to the Walkthrough to avoid crashes.

Another problem could be a bloated Windows system with not enough RAM. You can try to lower the graphic settings and switch to a lower resolution in window-mode.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

- 7 new scenes.
-
2 new items.
- New Cam Show for Danielle.
- Tan lines are no longer locked to the swimsuit type, it is possible to choose any type of tan lines for any type of swimsuit.
- New swimsuit for Danielle the lifeguard.
- It is possible now to switch back the birth control pills for Janice (so she won't get pregnant after the night scene).
-
Characters that received updates:
  • Michelle
  • Janice
  • Julia
  • Danielle
  • Rachel
- Updated locations:
  • Michelle's house
  • Bedroom
  • Beach
  • Pool
  • Home (outside)
  • Danielle's bedroom
  • Danielle's cam show room
  • School's toilet
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Jeeez. Be patient... mabye if you suported it you would get it that much quicker like some of us... :)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes