conqueror

Feb 17, 2018
I think it is good that he decided to conclude The Twist.

As far as I know it is his first game and there are quite a few problems with it. Fixing them would mean too much work so it is better to start with clean piece of paper.

MrLee

May 6, 2017
could anyone help a Mac user out?

I've run the Chmod on the TheTwist file and made it into an executable. I try opening it and check the system preference box about opening it anyway. When I do that, it however still does not open. The icon bounces on the dock, but nothing happens after that, not even an error message.

Any help would be great

Thanks
Uses the Mac version

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016

with this new version i think its now possible to make a full ''gallery'' view of all scenes in the game with the animator
(Select model from "Scene Hierarchy" then select the AnimationClip from "Asset List", using Model-Export selected objects with AnimationClip to export )
so if someone who understand this care to explain if its possible to someone made a gallery mode for this game will be amazing i used this progam for look the texture2d from games like rick and morty man of the house etc but the old version 12.xx did not support animation this new version 13.xx support now well hope i am right and someone have pacience to made a gallery of this game cya

Reactions: darlic and UraN82

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
need some help i downloaded mac version many times tried extracting with different apps and even tried chmod but when i try to open this update it keeps telling me the application cant be opened

Moabit

May 3, 2018
Hey Guys i need help to give Kendra her Key .
I made a Duplicate and now i have Both in my Inventory. Her original Key and the Duplicate.
If i go to the Beach Kendra is laying on a Towel and when i Approach her there is only smalltalk .
How can i give her the original Key back ?

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
I don't think so, he is just messing around. I'm on the discord channel and nobody is talking about the release of the game.
Doruno02.12.2019
hey I do not know how many have asked you because of 0.36, you already have a period for it

KsT02.12.2019
hey, you mean release date of 0.36?

Doruno02.12.2019
yes.^^It was the beginning of december
i tihnk 6.12 -8.12.^^

KsT02.12.2019
not sure yet, but it should be next week

mein discord Chat, Es sollte diese woche raus kommen aber leider weiss Kst selber noch nicht also diese jeden tag hoffen.^^
(My discord Chat, It should come out this week but unfortunately Kst does not know itself so every day hope. ^^)

MonarchFucker

Jan 22, 2019
Doruno02.12.2019
hey I do not know how many have asked you because of 0.36, you already have a period for it

KsT02.12.2019
hey, you mean release date of 0.36?

Doruno02.12.2019
yes.^^It was the beginning of december
i tihnk 6.12 -8.12.^^

KsT02.12.2019
not sure yet, but it should be next week

mein discord Chat, Es sollte diese woche raus kommen aber leider weiss Kst selber noch nicht also diese jeden tag hoffen.^^
(My discord Chat, It should come out this week but unfortunately Kst does not know itself so every day hope. ^^)
Thanks for information dude

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes