Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
No point in posting the link, to play this version you need to connect the game with your patreon account for this update. So you guys won't be able to load the game unless you connect it to patreon.

Reactions: dussalant

Kapo205

Sep 5, 2017
ATTENTION!
Starting from 0.36 To use Load Game / Save Game you will need to connect to the game through the Patreon.
To do that you need to:
1) Click on "Connect to Patreon" button.
2) The browser will pop and it will ask your permission for information needed to verify your account and it's reward tier. Click Allow.
3) You will see "CONNECTED". You can close this window.
4) Get back into the game's window. If you're patron, the tier doesn't matter. You will see on the right bottom corner of the screen green letters "CONNECTED" and LOAD GAME / SAVE GAME options will be functional.

You need to login only once (till the next update). Next time you launch the game, no additional actions will be needed.

Where to put the SaveGame file?
- The SaveGame files are located in : c:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\

*Please note that this is a BETA version. Most likely there will be bugs, glitches, etc. So if you don't want to deal with it, please wait for the Final release*

charenton

Jul 30, 2017
It's only fair...Can someone at least share the walkthrough so people know if subscribing to patreon is worth for this update??

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
It's only fair...Can someone at least share the walkthrough so people know if subscribing to patreon is worth for this update??
699. Go to the beach while Danielle is at the lifeguard tower and "Fake drown".
700. Next time at the beach, while Danielle is at the lifeguard tower, approach Danielle, she will invite you to the lifeguard tower.
701. "Grab her butt" while you're at the lifeguard tower.
702. Next time you'll meet Danielle at the beach, she will be outsite lifeguard tower. Approach her. Jason will offer to clean the lifeguard tower.
703. Go home. Click on the garage door outside or storage door at the pool location. You'll get the cleaning tools.
704. Go to the beach and "Check the tower". Jason will try to rub off the "artwork" but unsuccesfuly. Michelle will appear (you must have 140+ score with her) and tell Jason, that you need a cleaning liquid.
705. Go to the school's toilet at 15:00 (at this hour graffiti is being cleaned from the toilet's wall) and pick up the "Urban graffiti remover".
706. Go to the beach and "Check the lifeguard tower". This time Michelle help to remove the graffiti. After the scene, Jason will promise to ask Michelle for help with Danielle's anal training.
707. Go to Michelle's house, knock on the door. Ask for help with Danielle's training. She will say that is a bad time for such talks.
708. Keep going to Jason's room till you get the messege from Michelle there she invites you to her place. If come to Jason's room and didn't get the messege, come back next day. There is a random delay 1-7 days betweem each visit.
709. Once you get the messege, go to Michelle's place after 20:00 and sneak to the backyard.
710. In the of the scene, there will be option to ask for help with Danielle's anal training. This time Michelle will agree to help.
711. Go to Danielle's place and knock on the door before 15:00 (because she is at work at 15:00-17:00). Tell her that Michelle agreed to help. Enjoy the scene.
712. Go to Danielle's place at 21:00 and knock on the door. She will appear in a kinky lifeguard suit. this is a one-time scene (only the part with lifeguard suit, it unlocks kinky swimsuit at the beach)
713. After some time Danielle will walk in with the huge dildo. This part is repeatable.
714. Go to the beach. This time you'll meet Danielle in the kinky swimsuit.
715. Go to Michelle's house. Knock on the door and Jason will ask about the help with access to hospital's archive. Michelle will agree to help this time. (if she doesn't, that means you need repeat the part at hospital at night, there Jason takes Kendra's ID and tries to enter archives in the 1st floor).
716. Next day come back to Michelle's house, knock on the door. She will tell you a bad news, that the new receptionist is the problem. Jason realise that he needs somehow to get rid of receptionist.
717. (Billy) After the school talk to Billy and offer him to "Swap moms for a day" ("Ask Billy about his day with Janice" must be done).
718. (Billy) After Jason eats the sandwiches, there will be option to "Let's go to the beach". Enjoy the scene.

charenton

Jul 30, 2017
0.36 beta 1 link MEGA PLEASEEE
Dude read the posts above, unless you want to play the game from the very beginning without saving there's not much use in posting it, so we'll need to become patrons or wait for someone to get around this, if it's even posible.

kratagon

Oct 1, 2017
I know we should encourage the developer, but this is so useless!
I was playing Resident Evil 2 Remake Cracked right now. soon a bypass comes out of the game.
One thing I say, I loved this game, but only get paid when you have it in the final version.
The game is almost 3 years old!
think: would it be $ 360.00 for a game? !!!
since you need to pay $ 10.00 per month to access

I'm doing my own game myself, if I see you here in the forum cracking it: I will feel complimented! LOL

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes