Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Well that's obviously the point my good sir :ROFLMAO:
Your post just made me wonder if defeating it is as simple as having someone login and then copy the game folder after the game validates to share. I wonder if a file is changed somewhere to say validated, however they might have embedded a way to download that copy and see exactly what patreon account is connected.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I play these games mostly when im parked in the truck waiting for loads, with no access to any form of internet. Having to connect to patreon to be able to resume where i got to makes this a no more play for me. Wish I could take back the donations I'd put through
You shouldn't have a problem your a donor and FYI Verizon provides great coverage almost anywhere you are if it's your mobile that's unable to connect certain places you go and the only time you actually need a connection is to save or load so that means you'll most likely be parked somewhere problem solved. Oh yah USB hotspot 99.9% of smartphones come with that feature.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I play these games mostly when im parked in the truck waiting for loads, with no access to any form of internet. Having to connect to patreon to be able to resume where i got to makes this a no more play for me. Wish I could take back the donations I'd put through
If you have any kind of modern cell phone then you should have an option in the pull down menu or the settings that says mobile hotspot, if you dont a 500mb allowance is usually dirt cheap and you can connect your laptop to that hotspot anytime you need to connect for a build.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
done that not getting offed fake down
I can't say why you're not getting it, but have you done everything you can with Danielle, including speaking to her while she's on duty. also have you increased the her relationship point to the max of 0.35 which is 400

if you believe you have, and still nothing, try my 0.35 save from the link in my signature.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I just ran a quick test, disconnecting myself from the internet, and it worked.
I can't say if this will be the same for everyone, but it looks like you only need to connect once and the save and load will still be active even if you are offline.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Well, nothing people who are unemployed, or can not afford to leave the game between them I include myself ;(

Redas1313

May 11, 2017
I can't say if this will be the same for everyone, but it looks like you only need to connect once and the save and load will still be active even if you are offline.
Ok, man.
Do you know how to use TeamViewer?
Waiting for your id number....

WangOut

Nov 27, 2017
Real dog move to block an essential part of the game behind a paywall, but if his new game is going to be as half as good as The Twist then $1 a month is not such a waist.

• Angry
Reactions: Waterflame

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
you tried to get out of the game and load maybe throws you out after later

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
I think some of you guys need to chill out a bit, like yeah it does suck when you try reaching for more fruit only to suddenly be slapped away from it, but you got some good fruit when and didn't have to do a thing for it, now you do. Deal with it or move on.

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Ooooof, saw it on the update page then saw what happened. Talk about getting hyped just to get knocked down. I don't begrudge anyone charging for the work they do, but my hard earned money won't be going to games like this. Best of luck in the future dev. I really only liked the "incest" content anyway and there is plenty of that in .35.

Reactions: Appu

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
I'm thinking there are enough tools for this game to get around this already...

Honestly I'm not sure the policy on even discussing this topic on this form.....I would assume its OK given there is plenty of content available for other games that require Patreon sub I guess.

Edit: Just saw the crack request thread guess we'll see how long it takes.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes