akendrra123

Apr 7, 2018
ATTENTION!
Starting from 0.36 To use Load Game / Save Game you will need to connect to the game through the Patreon.
To do that you need to:
1) Click on "Connect to Patreon" button.
2) The browser will pop and it will ask your permission for information needed to verify your account and it's reward tier. Click Allow.
3) You will see "CONNECTED". You can close this window.
4) Get back into the game's window. If you're patron, the tier doesn't matter. You will see on the right bottom corner of the screen green letters "CONNECTED" and LOAD GAME / SAVE GAME options will be functional.

You need to login only once (till the next update). Next time you launch the game, no additional actions will be needed.

Where to put the SaveGame file?
- The SaveGame files are located in : c:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\

*Please note that this is a BETA version. Most likely there will be bugs, glitches, etc. So if you don't want to deal with it, please wait for the Final release*
I cant do I see connected and close the page but not connecting in game

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I would love to play this thing and get to the end for once but then I see the 718 step walkthrough that contains lines like do this until love reaches this and it only counts as one line. The game takes hours to get to any kind of a good point in the story and I just dont feel like putting in that much work.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I think I played this once or twice over the years, just not really my type of game. I saw what the dev did with the saves/loads, and decided to read the comments, figured it may get good.

• Haha
Reactions: SusaSwarm

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Did they add any hypnosis content? They had some fake hypnosis stuff earlier and the mother said it didn't work but did they add any actual hypnosis content?

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
i hope he loses patrons over this, such an idiotic idea, hopefully someone will crack it
Since Patrons are unaffected by the change, why would he lose patrons over it? He's allowing people to demo it, and if they like it pay $1 to save and load. I'm not sure why everyone is so up in arms over a dollar to support a game creator.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I believe you need to be a "current" patron of Kst to get the save and load to work.
I don't even think you have to sign up for the $10 tier, I'm a $1 patron and it worked for me.
Yea you just need to be a Supporter on any tier to get access to the load and save but it seems like its easier just to be salty about it

• Angry
Reactions: Cramone

kiwiip4it

Jan 19, 2018
I play these games mostly when im parked in the truck waiting for loads, with no access to any form of internet. Having to connect to patreon to be able to resume where i got to makes this a no more play for me. Wish I could take back the donations I'd put through

• Angry
Reactions: Fragmandk

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I play these games mostly when im parked in the truck waiting for loads, with no access to any form of internet. Having to connect to patreon to be able to resume where i got to makes this a no more play for me. Wish I could take back the donations I'd put through
you only need to connect your account 1 time every build thats it

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Oh wow, it just hit me that you cant load a save game on that version without paying him every month, I intended to pledge before anyway but this smacks of xbox's always on bullshit for the xbox one and we all saw how fast that got yanked from the final product.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes